1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Does sending notifications to facebook increase your Lps??

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bigal3967, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigal3967

bigal3967 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondering if there is anyway to increase you LPs except playing. I don't like putting all my stuff on facebook or inviting other to play but if it increases my LPs I'm wiling to do it. I have only been playing for a few days. I am up to level 25 and have about 6000 LPs. Not sure if that is good or not

Thanks,

Big Al

2. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's 3 ways you can LPs without playing the Slots/Blackjack:
    - (1) You can earn up to 100 LP a day if you receive gifts from 20 friends (5 LP for each friend).
    - (2) You can also get LP if you land on a LP wedge on the Daily Bonus Wheel.
    - (3) You can get LP from hotels (better hotels have a higher chance to give LPs).

6000 sounds really low for Level 25. How much are you betting?

3. Blueberries

Blueberries 6 of 1, half dozen of the other

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not a pro at this, just started playing a few weeks back myself. cstutor probally knows much more than I about the levels, but IMHO I think 6000 LP's sound real good for just playing a couple days. I can't think of anything beyond what cstutor stated about gaining LP's without playing. Good Luck to you in your quest for the gold :)

4. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not really any benefit of sharing to facebook. There is a benefit to adding 50 "freinds" who play. You get 3x the daily spin if you play everyday with 0 freinds. You get 8x your daily spin if you have 50. There are also LP bonuses for gifting. They are triggered after sending a certain number of gifts. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but im pretty sure you can group the myvegas people in your facebook settings and then set your privacy levels so that group cant see your personal stuff.

But other than helping out other players, there is no benefit to sharing your big wins, and level ups,etc...

5. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I probably exaggerated a bit, 6,000 is a little low but not really low. Theoretically without LPs from friends, hotels, or Daily Bonuses the amount of LPs should be around 9,000-10,000 by Level 25.

6. bigal3967

bigal3967 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am betting low 150 to 300 per spin when I do not have many chips, which is often. I bet more, 600 to 1000 when I have more chips which is rare. Thanks for the suggestions about adding friends.

Big Al

7. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll tell you right now that I play for my wife and for myself on two different accounts. Mine has a lot of MyVegas friends and my wife's has none. If you can get chip feed links elsewhere then there isn't a huge difference if you don't have a lot of friends. I've been playing since November and my account has around 350k LP's and my wife's has around 300k. The LP gap between the two accounts has remained fairly consistent and the gap isn't steadily increasing or anything. I have never bought any chips.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.