1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

For Ladies in Heels

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Rumdranker, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rumdranker

Rumdranker Grateful Lurker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since I love this board so, I wanted to contribute to this delicious stew of debauchery and knowledge that is VMB.

My last trip was for 10 days. My GF is a shoe freak, i.e...heels.

Such a shoe freak that she brought NO SNEAKERS (some flats though)....on a 10 day mini move to the Las Vegas. We did have a rental car, but hey you can walk a couple miles in MGM alone.

How did she survive? MOLE SKIN!!!

If you like high heels, pack a pair or two (not a whole bag like her), but don't forget the mole skin.

You can get it at your local pharmacy or Wal-Mart in the foot care section. Use it as prevention, before your feet hurt.

*This advertisement has been paid for by guys who like sexy women in heels.

2. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Important question raised by this PSA: Does she put the mole skin on her feet or on her shoes?

3. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not a heels kind of gal, but this is a wonderful suggestion. I hope someone has told Walgreens about this. They should put a kiosk out on LVB to sell them on Friday and Saturday nights. :wink2:

4. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a heel gal too so will give this a try. I currently use blister bandaids pre-blister in the usual locales. That works wonders too!:eek:

5. etm117

etm117 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Feet.

I use it while doing multiday backpacking hikes. If you start getting a blister, a little moleskin will usually keep it from getting really bad for a day or two to get you to the end of your hike.

6. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas Earthling/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes! I use moleskin when running trail marathons. It is awesome, and it isn't expensive.

7. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As your GF and her shoe "freakiness", it is not something which will go away with time or maturity. Believe me. I am one of the many males who thought I would marry this girl and induce changes "for the good" once we were united and free her from her apparent "foot fetish".

No way Jose.

After 27 years of marriage the closet is dominated by shoe boxes, trees, and bags. Give it up or accept it but don't think you will change her. (Although you do get to start sharing the cost of her pretty feet so that grants some sort of input).....You DO get to witness the multitudes of green shades which are available.

8. thebucket

thebucket VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ahh, that's what that weird PayPal charge was. ;)

9. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:

I feel your pain...I went to Vegas for New Years 2011 with my then girlfriend and two of her friends...for 3 nights...they brought 27 different pairs of heels!

I kid you not...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.