1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Tier points

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Nomoneywoman, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nomoneywoman

Nomoneywoman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It says for my local MGM $3 in slot play = 1 point & 1 point = .02 in express comps & 1 point also = 1 tier point if I understand that right. So $15 coin in the slot machine (not a specialty one) = .10 ( $15/3 = 5 x .02 = .10) for express comps & so then 5 x 1 = 5 tier points? Is that math right?

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $3.00 coin in =
    1 base point

In Vegas:
    $0.01 slot credits
    $0.01 Express Comps
    10 Tier Credits

You don't say what your "local MGM" is.

From the MLife website:

Members earn $0.02 in Express Comps for every base point at Mississippi and Detroit M life Resorts.

2 tier credits for every base point earned at Beau Rivage or Gold Strike Tunica, and 1 tier credit for every base point earned at MGM Grand Detroit

3. Nomoneywoman

Nomoneywoman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Yes your math is right. The site says for Detroit those are the rates. You get twice the ECs per point over there because they don't give you Pointplay. So in Detroit for $15 in slot play you'd get 5 TCs and 10 cents in ECs, zero in PP.

In Vegas for that same $15 you'd get 50 TCs, 5 cents in ECs, and 5 cents in PP.

The ECs and PP numbers are also bumped up from those numbers depending on your tier. Anywhere from a bump of 10% for Pearl to 40% for Noir.

5. Nomoneywoman

Nomoneywoman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you

6. Nomoneywoman

Nomoneywoman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just looked at my account and it has $6.15 in point play which was at 0 before I went this last time. So Detroit must be giving PP I gained $14 in EC & no tier points I had called about not receiving any the tier points. Was guessing my EC was higher then PP because I played table games.

7. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ECs sometimes take time to show up.

In Vegas the ECs roll over at 3am...Detroit might be different or might even be a once a week or something like that. If they dont show up in a few days then I would call

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.