1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Airline Boarding Kiosk

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by Pizzaman, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pizzaman

Pizzaman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know where I can print boarding passes downtown for my return trip on Southwest. Also, if anyone knows what this would cost would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:beer:

2. Patripman

Patripman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just print out the pass at the airport while checking your bags. I havent printed a SW boarding pass anywhere else but the airport. For your seating arrangements if you get early bird your automatically given a line assignment if not just call or go online 24 hours before your flight time to check in.

p

3. raisingoo

raisingoo Medium-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have a smartphone, you can "print" your boarding pass using your smartphone. I put the word "print" in quotations because...

...just use its web browser to login to southwest.com and check in for your flight (starting 24 hours in advance). You will be assigned a boarding group (A, B, or C) and a number.

...then, when at the airport, use one of the kiosks (free!) to actually PRINT your pass. You'll get the same assignment as you did earlier (it won't change). Just either swipe the same credit card you used in the kiosk to book your reservation *OR* provide your confirmation code.

I've done this my last few trips and it's worked great. No need to spend any additional $$$.

If you're really a stickler for a printed page and/or don't have a smartphone.... well, years ago before I had a smartphone, I used one of the Internet kiosks at Fitzgerald's (now known as The D) downtown to log on and print my boarding pass. I think it was $5 plus something like 45 cents for the printout. A waste of $5.45, but it's do-able. Unsure if they still have this Internet kiosk, but you can check. I'm sure some of the hotels downtown have them and/or a "business center" for a fee, if you really need this.

Hope this helps.

4. gambler

gambler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Four Queens also has a couple computers and printers in their lobby. I think it's around $5 for 10 minutes.

5. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that the D has a business center where you can print out your Boarding Pass if you are a guest. I know that they will do it as a courtesy for their guests at the El Cortez.

If your are near the LV Convention Cener you can stop in there and print out boarding passes for any of the airlines at the kiosks which are all over and are free. Otherwise, you can pay at a hotel kiosk or an internet cafe.

Jimbo338

6. Rynep

Rynep Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anybody know if the VIP area will do this at the Golden Nugget?

7. merlin

merlin MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The el - cortez has similar kiosks, one thing though, although they advertise the $5 thing, you can put in a single buck cash and get a few min, enough time to check in online and get your boarding group.As others have said, once you have checked in there's really no reason to print a pass right there, do it for free at the airport.

8. Pizzaman

Pizzaman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from vegas. Use your smartphone go to SWA.com 24 hours from flight time use your confirmation # and get your boarding pass. Then when you get to the airport print off your boarding pass. Worked great there was no line and it was free. That was a great tip from Raisngoo. Thanks again.

9. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    SWA also has a great app that'll handle everything for you and as stated before... print at the airport.

10. VPDana

VPDana High-Roller

I live in the Midwest, St. Louis, MO to be exact.
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are two computers located in the walkway between Main Street Station and the California, at the end closest to MSS. One buck will get you five minutes, more than enough time to log in to SW and check-in for your flight. You can also print out your boarding pass there (no extra charge). But as others have said, you can also print it out at the airport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.