1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Over $7,000 on an $.80 bet. Look what I did!

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by slots4fun, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slots4fun

slots4fun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went to my local this morning and was loosing. Everything I touched just sucked up my money. So when I was down to my last $100 I decided to go to Awesome Reels Princess Tales as this machine is usually good for at least a few decent hits. Well she wasn't doing much and I was down to approx. $4 left in the machine when I got the free spins. Big whoop this game never gives me anything on the free spins, but wait on the last spin I get the aswesome respin. I already had quite a few of the girls on the reels when the respin started and then low an behold they keep hitting on every reel and then on the last reel 20X. OMG, OMG!!! Unfortunately it was during the bonus and when I finally realized what had just happened to me it was too late to get a pic of all the girls with the 20X. But at least I was able to grab this pic.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  2. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is an amazing win. Congrats.

I have yet to play these awesome reel games but will definately keep an eye out on my next trip. I imagine it eats money like crazy though in order to pay out these huge wins.

3. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good for you. Thanks for sharing that.

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nice win, but you can't see that picture unless you're a member on slotfanatics.com.

5. slots4fun

slots4fun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully everyone can see it now.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.