1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Buffet Open?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by VegasCigars, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasCigars

VegasCigars Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all, can anyone tell me if the buffet is open now in Aria? And if so is it improved? Sorry if this is a duplicate post.

2. ez369

ez369 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes it's open, it reopened in late December. Maybe someone can chime in on reviews.

3. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did a pretty extensive review when they first re-opened. Not much has probably changed.

You can read it here:

Aria Buffet Review

In short, it is remodeled and open, but it is not significantly better to have warranted the time and effort they put into it. It feels very "copycat".

4. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes it's open, but based on my experience there I feel we'd all be better off if it weren't.

5. VegasCigars

VegasCigars Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies and the link to the review! Great review and as always thanks for the info all!!

6. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

I wouldn't begin to share as extensive of a review as ah6tyfour did, and kudos on to him for taking the time to do it, but my experience at the Aria was quite enjoyable.
    I was there for late lunch/dinner a couple months ago. The room itself was pleasurable to dine in, as tables could be had with actual windows (don't see that much in buffets). Mine faced the pool area. Service was outstanding.
    Several interesting food choices, of which my fave was the homemade naan bread. It was fun sampling different items not normally seen on a buffet and though some of the stuff wasn't at optimal serving temps, I had no problem with it.
    Plan to go back again for lunch on next trip.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.