1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Anyone redeem 2 MiX lounge passes?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by KBT2012, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious as the title states if anyone has redeemed the "2 VIP passes to MiX lounge" I bought it with my LPs and will call later this afternoon to redeem. Just curious as to what the experience was like from getting the tickets to the doormen etc.

2. andog

andog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't, but I'd love to hear back from you what it is when you find out :)

I've also been trying to find what the House of Blues Foundation Room redemption involves - any ideas?

3. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep this in mind!!

Both Mix and Foundation Room are relatively small clubs. Mix offers free entry before 10pm. And, there are usually hosts trolling the lobbies of both hotels offering free passes for entry to both of these clubs (usually before 10 or 10:30pm). The myvegas passess are really only useful in instances where you intend to go the Mix or FR after say 10pm. I'd consider this before wasting the points.

4. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess I should refund the points then before I redeem?

5. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Up to you...if you do get them

If you've got the LP's to waste and want to be sure you gt in free, you could get them and either go later (after 11pm FR-Sat best times) and not have to pay. My point is of you were going earlier, you might be dissappointed that you sheeled out the LP's and you could have just walked in free anyway. I can't ind many lower LP prizes I want anyway right now, so I'm considering getting them too...but I won't rush going up there until its busier on a good night. Then, I'll be sure to get some use out of them.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.