1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Using Las Vegas Wedding Wagon, good locations?

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by Laura_W, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laura_W

Laura_W Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going to Vegas in September and will be getting married. We are going to be using this company, so our options are endless as to WHERE we want to do it. What are some good choices? I know the two popular ones that I've read about are the Las Vegas sign (don't want that one) and the Bellagio Fountains (that's where I was planning). But are there other less popular spots that would make a beautiful backdrop? I've been to Vegas once, 2 years ago in July. But since it was soooo dang hot we didn't do a whole bunch of walking around so I'm not terribly familiar with the strip.
    So any ideas for me? :)
    thanks!

2. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you realize that you are just getting married on the sidewalk i assume. that means that people will be walking around going about their day while you are having the ceremony in front of them.

3. Laura_W

Laura_W Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup. LOL Sounds crazy huh? I am HOPING that people would have enough sense to kind of walk around us... but it IS Vegas and I guess you never know. lol

4. Dans Lady

Dans Lady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could have the marriage performed in your suite!

5. Laura_W

Laura_W Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, we're staying at the Flamingo... nuff said about doing it in our room. LOL

6. Jade88

Jade88 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Neon Bone yard and Zip line come to mind..LOL To bad the park that NYNY is building is not done, that would be a nice place to be married.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.