1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas At first, I said I would not play anymore...

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Snowbelle3, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Then I thought when would a game like this come around again?

I got 3 rewards and thought I would stop but I have since continued and gained 80k more since then. It does not take that much to build so why not?

2. texdan17

texdan17 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ...and it looks like the limit is 4 rewards now... :)

3. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes! I made a purchase in the beginning so I have access to 4 rewards!

Yet, I am continuing to build past the 4 rewards because who knows, I may take an all-expense paid trip when they decide to change it.

4. S'AllGoodMan

S'AllGoodMan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's my new addiction...

5. 9wishes

9wishes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm done with the June trip, but I'll keep going in case its still around for my December trip. By then you will probably need more to redeem anyway. Plus, I like it, its free, and doesn't really take that much time.

6. eloisegirl

eloisegirl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am at 60,000 LPs - hoping to go to MB in June for my friend's birthday and see a show or do something fun. Other than gambling our faces off. Seriously, I don't even need to eat. Hook me up to an IV drip and I can go all day.

7. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here...

I keep trying to talk myself out of playing, since I've redeemed for almost all of the rewards that interest me (MB room, Zarkana, Bellagio Buffet, Hyde entry, NYNY F&B credit, Absinthe & Boyz II Men). But, then I think about and reconsider stopping "since something good might be offered later," before we leave in May. Cabana credit...cabana credit...cabana credit...

8. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 2 nights at Mirage in May and in May hopefully can cash in for 2 nights at Aria for Nov..since they book 6mos out. I'm close to 300k LP after spending 75k on Mirage. Worth it for me. I'm not interested in the food/beverage credits since I have about $250 in rewards credits with CET. I like the game and haven't bought any chips and just something to do mindlessly while I check other things on the computer.

9. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heck, I am still playing, redeemed one food award SuperBowl weekend and now have a full 6 nights upcoming in May, with 6 hotel night free, $150 at Tender, $100 at NFI, Bellagio Buffet, Zumanity tickets (anyone want to go, I got an extra one?). I even bought 2 packages of chips totaling $104 so I could get geet 6 rewards, figured it was actually worth it considering the cost of Cirque shows. And I swore I wasn't going to spend anything real cash on game but worth it I think.

10. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK...I've reevaluated

After looking over our plan (yes it is on an Excel spreadheet...I don't wanna hear it!!) I come to realize that i have worn this program to my satisfaction. I have been playing mine & my husband's facebook accounts, in preparation for our trip early next month. And honestly...its been exhausting! From this point forward, I'm running down my 400K pt total to troll for free drinks and walking away. It was fun, but I'm done... :drunk:

BTW. My husband is not much of a couponer...so he's gonna be thrilled (sarcastic) when I keep whipping out these myvegas certificates. I'll fill him with the free drinks and maybe he won't notice!!

11. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have myself, hubby and mil playing. The hubby and I both bought a 2 night Mirage tower suite, 1 CC Steakhouse $150, 1 2 person Bellagio Buffet. We haven't decided on our last 2 yet, still have 5 weeks to go. MIL has Secret Garden, 1 mirage buffet and 1 2 person Bellagio Buffet. Needless to say, I will have to be the cruise director/secretary to get them to use their rewards. I am picky and already bought show tix for what we want to see...hoping the CC steakhouse comes back so the hubby can buy that (4 of us this trip) and I may do the Secret Garden for us (been over 10 years ago).

We will keep playing. We generally only go once a year, I play games on FB everyday anyway...I expect later this year and next year (if the game still exists) for the rewards to go nowhere but up in lps. So we will just hoard them away. Room, food, shows are all I really care about.

12. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have access to 6 rewards it tells me. I used the NYNY 75 food/bev credit at America at NYNY it was just ok.. I also used my Mirage buffet, I have 80k in LP left and my family and I plan to use them in June/July and that gives my family a chance to get to level 65 to get the Bellagio buffets.

13. alicia

alicia Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A girl after my own heart.:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::

14. rebirth

rebirth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how do i get 4 rewards?

15. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
  16. rebirth

rebirth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  17. Nikkid21

Nikkid21 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love the game and hope it lasts until end of year at least

Have not purchased a single chip and have been playing on mine and hubby's accounts since January. Between us we have 6 rewards every 30 days.

So far we have 2 weekend nights at excalibur plus a buffet for this month as we're having a very last minute trip to see def leppard. I know it won't be swanky but its free and ideal for a weekend trip where the jet lag will be awful. Very lucky to do this as only booked on a whim 2 weeks ago (hubby works for an airline so flights are very cheap for us from the uk)

Then I have booked for July the 2 night mandaly bay suite and 2 night New York, New York spa suite before we head down to the nugget for 4th July weekend.

We have 160k lps to spend between us still. Hoping to get the circus steakhouse credit if it domes back, Luxor steakhouse, and 2x nine fine Irishman credits.

We then go back with kids in August (just 1 night each end of our Palm Springs / San Diego holiday) and I hope to book 1 night at Luxor, 1 night at excalibur and tournament of kings x2 for our last night in the states.

Dollar value so far with the spent points is approx $1500 and I think we will get that value again if all goes as planned. Love this game. We definitely wouldn't be going this weekend if it didn't exist.

18. RandyCox

RandyCox Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to Vegas 3 times since I started the game, and have used at least 3 rewards each trip :) love it.

19. Nikkid21

Nikkid21 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got the nine fish Irishman $50 credit to use on Saturday night :drunk:

20. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Still going and don't even know when my next trip will be. At this rate I'll be comped up the wazoo by then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.