1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn fleet cars

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by KBT2012, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen Wynn have a few Rolls Royce Phantom fleet cars in the past, does anyone know if it is possible to schedule them to have you picked up at the airport in one instead of a limo? I had assumed this was always reserved for their high rollers and wasn't really an offered service, however I figure I would ask on here first. Anyone have any experience with this?

2. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nevermind - I called and they are not available. Does anyone know a good/trusted company that can arrange a Rolls Royce airport transfer? Any experience?

3. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CLS has a silver Phantom, I rented it for 3 hours 2 years ago with my GF :D It's like $250/hr though so its not cheap.

There also is a outfit that uses a black RR Ghost, and the minimum is 2 hours. I don't know what company it was as I had it arranged through Cosmopolitan Concierge.

4. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, I will contact CLS. As far as the other company perhaps it was Executive? I called and they told me they weren't accepting new reservations at the time.

5. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It might have been, I didn't take care of the reservations. Was certainly a experience to remember. We went through Inn-N-Out burger in both, that was priceless the looks we got!

6. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What did you use the service for if you don't mind me asking? Was it airport transfer or something else?

7. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We didn't use it for airport pickup, that's usually a cab or a regular towncar. We used the Phantom for a pickup at the PH Westgate when it was around and drove up and down the strip in the rolls (You feel soo cool lol) and got dropped off at Encore for XS. For the Ghost we got picked up at Cosmo and again just cruised around a bit (Actually truth be told we stopped at a Walgreens too for some supplies) then got dropped off at NYNY for Zumanity.

8. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    'Shofur' quoted me $600 for one way trip from McCarran the to the Wynn lol.....no thanks.

9. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we took a limo from Wynn one time and they sent us in a Rolls. it was actually nicer than the Rolls that the Skylofts/Mansion use. Natedogg's host set it up for us, so I assume they are reserved for Villa level players.

10. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $600 for a one way trip? Ouch.

11. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had always thought the Skylofts advertise they use a Maybach?

The $600 company is the only one I've been able to even get in contact with. Still searching for a company - maybe I should make a new thread with that as the title instead of this one.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.