1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ugh

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by VegasDave, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going on vacation tomorrow, but it isn't Vegas! Got a sweet house picked out for a large group of us to hang out and party.

I can't believe it is still over a month and here I am on this board at 1am when I have to be at work in 6 hours, am I the only one that does this so far in advanced? I remember when I rarely got to go to Vegas, I could be 3 months out and still have the anticipation and anxiety of it being the day before. HELP!

2. ernestoc33

ernestoc33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No sir! You are not the only one with that affliction. I start counting down and planning 3 or 4 months in advance too. Your just a Vegas junky like the rest of us. My next 5 day trip starts on June 24th and I've been anticipating it since I got home from Vegas in February lol.

3. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sometimes I get burned out on Vegas but I always get excited once a trip has been planned.
    I plan trips up to a year in advance. And not always just the Vegas trips. I like to travel!

4. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 on all levels! Travel is the spice of life, and using more than one spice makes it all tastier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.