1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How will my ADT be averaged over two different stays in the same week?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BnV226, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,
    Some ADT questions
    I stayed 3 nts at Aria on a comp, (then 3 nts at the Wynn), then 1 nt at Mandalay Bay.

I earned over the 4 nts (3 aria and 1 MB) at Mlife Props, ~52,000 TC playing only slots (though mixed between specialty BS - don't get me started on how some machines are specialty and for the life of me can not figure out why they are special - no special IPs or licensing or progressive but whatever... and reg slots).

Will they (mlife) average my 3 nts and then count the 1 nts as two seprate trips
    Trip 1: Avg over 3 nts - one amount
    Trip 2: 1 nt amount - one amount
    into my ADT?

Or, because they are so close, average all 4 nts into one amount?

Did it hurt my ADT staying at MB for only 1 nt (only booked 1 nt, but offered FP and F&B for max 3 nt stay)?

I know most of this is a mystery, and many answers may be peoples "best guess" but I would love to get some insight into this.

TIA,
    BnV:peace:

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That will be one trip because it's within 5 days. MGM does 5 days out to start a new trip. But trips don't really matter that much. It will count for 4 nights.

3. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your response, I know you know your Mlife stuff,
    so average will be 52,000/4 ~13,000 TC a day.

So, another question for all, and I think this was asked before.

Are comps for slot play based on coin-through or points earned. I earn less points on specialty slots with the same coin-through.

If it's based on points, I may have to stay away from those specialty slots.

Thanks again,
    BnV

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.