1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Zarkana Seats

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by chefshaun, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chefshaun

chefshaun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I are getting a good deal on Zarkana tickets and we're looking for advice where to get seats. The best value is going to be the Upper Orchestra/Premium Balcony. Would it be better to be in the balcony (section 402) or Orchestra (section 302)? We also have the option to sit closer in section 201 but thought this may be too far to the side. Thanks in advance to the help.

2. azbob

azbob MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may be looking at the same deal I investigated...the show plus your choice of dinner at a variety of restaurants.

The mailing said $128 per person and my total was going to be $360 for two people...I asked about th difference and the person said taxes and fees...pretty hefty huh?

On top of that, the seats were in the first row left of the stage and they said I could not upgrade even if I wanted to and suggested I purchase the tickets and dinner "ala carte" offerring a 20% seat discount on the newly available upgraded seats.

I passed and am now glad I did based on the reviews of this show. I'll show up at the half price ticket stand on a Tuesday morning and will take my chances on what shows will be available and will also have dinner at somewhere other than the Aria.

3. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow I better check out the reviews then. I wanted to see Zarkana.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.