1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Too many express comps in Mississippi?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Gregsmt, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gregsmt

Gregsmt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I'm on my way to Texas, and decide to stop at gold strike in tunica over night. Played craps or about an hour and wifey played some slots. Host took room charge off my credit card and mlife added $200 express comps.
    Next day I call beau rivage in Biloxi to see if I have any offers because mlife website doesn't show any for me. Random host helper says I have an offer for 2 nights and $200 food credit per night with VIP check in. So we stop.
    Played craps for 1 hour last night and get killed. Today I play crapless craps for the first time ever for 3 hours and win big. Wifey plays some more slots.
    Question is I've earned more express comps ( $500) and 14,000 tiers, and when I was in Vegas I earned about $450 in a week and 200,000 tiers. Why are the express comps piling up so fast? Nothing has been charged to my credit card other than $130 for the gold strike room and those were reversed before I checked out. I thought maybe the tiers won't add up as fast because its not in Vegas, but the EC's are way higher than Vegas was.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you do earn ECs a bit quicker at the Beau, but TCs are way slower. but I think your problem is that you didn't earn enough ECs in Vegas. 200k TCs should earn way more ECs than just $450. I think that should get you about 3x that much. so probably they took some of your ECs to pay for things that trip before you saw the difference.

3. Kickin

Kickin Flea

I earned about 244k TCs on my last trip and only earned about $130 in ECs. I also had VP play in there so earned about $85 in PP. Still combined way less than Greg and whatever rate you're going by. Maybe I got jacked but when I called them up after my trip they said it was right.

My table play was all at the higher limit BJ and VP all at full-pay so house edges on both were razor thin so my theo must've been low too. The rates at which TCs and ECs accumulate don't correlate too well across different games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.