1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sold out on my arrival date...bummer

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Ezzy711, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked the Mirage way back in early January, arrival 4/9. I was offered a comp Mirage Suite but was hoping to move up to tower or penthouse upon arrival. I was in a penthouse last trip and I hate to go down. I just checked their web site and they are sold out on the day I arrive. I would imagine that will severely lower my chances of getting anything good. I hate to be stuck on the 4th floor near the ice machine facing the dumpster even if it is free. Who would have thought they would be sold out on a Tuesday? They are open all the other days that week. Hope this is not a bad luck omen.

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would phone them and ask. Just because something isn't available on the website doesn't mean its not available to the right guest phoning in.

3. Maxbet

Maxbet JACKPOT!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep watching for availability. Go for it at arrival, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

4. bigwill

bigwill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was looking around and the Vegas Strip is very busy that week not much available for a decent price. many properties showing sold out.

5. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's the week for a huge convention for the National Association of Broadcasters. Nearly 100,000 attendees for this year!

Enjoy longer lines and wait times for almost everything! :grrr:

http://www.nabshow.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.