1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage 1 bedroom tower suite video & photos

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by evoni, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was recently in Vegas staying 2 nights at Mirage in a 1 bedroom tower suite that I got for free playing the free Myvegas game on Facebook. It was a fabulous suite in my opinion and the fact that I didn't have to spend money gambling for it to get the comp was a big change for me!

For those of you who are thinking about cashing in loyalty points in MyVegas for this suite or are going to pay to stay in it in the future I have a video of the complete suite along with lots of photos on my blog here:

http://www.lasvegasdaze.com/2013/03/mirage-one-bedroom-tower-suite-via.html

2. Julie888

Julie888 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Impressive.

3. Lord Suspect

Lord Suspect High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanx for the photos i enjoyed looking the suite over.

4. tuck78

tuck78 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice. I'll be staying there next weekend. Sadly, not in a suite though :(

I also got one night free through MyVegas on Facebook.

5. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great video. Those suites are AWESOME. I am confused though. It was my understanding that the tower rooms were on floors 24/25, and the tower suites were on 26-28 and they always advertise that the penthouse suites are on the top 2 floors of the Mirage which I assumed was 29 and 30 - yet this was on the 32nd floor.

I've got one booked in May. I'm kind of hoping for the green themed one from the pictures on their web site.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are doing a comped 1 BR suite on our trip in soon. Are some better than others?

7. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    JosieCat, it's possible that I was the one confused and misunderstood the desk clerk and I wasn't on the 32nd floor, but instead the 32 was my room number. It was confusing because when in the elevator you don't click on a floor number but in my case "A".

Tuck, good luck on your trip!

nostresshere, I think all the 1 bedroom tower suites have the same floor plan and only the color scheme is different. But then again I'm now questioning if I was really on the 32nd floor or not, so what do I know, LOL!

8. gmoney590

gmoney590 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very nice. We stayed in them before the remodel and after watching your video I really like what they've done.

9. orrie

orrie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have a one bedroom tower suite at the Mirage also in June for 4 nites, that we got as a comp from myVegas. Thank you for the wonderful video! I was looking at videos on youtube trying to find a good one, and yours is by far the best I have seen. Almost made me feel like I was there, and now I am SOOOOOO excited for June to get here! Thanks for posting this!!:beer:

10. ItsVegasTime

ItsVegasTime Vegas Addict

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be there 3 nights the end of this month, thanks to MyVegas. I agree, your video is the best I have seen. I also spent plenty of time on youtube looking for videos of the suite. I loved watching yours!

11. TylerH50

TylerH50 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed in the Tower Suite 2 years ago, and I agree it was amazing. I've stayed in suites in several properties, Paris, TI, NYNY and The Palms, and the Tower Suite is by far the best. The nicest thing is it really feels like a suite and not just a big room. Nice video. I also highly recommend the Tower Suite at The Mirage highly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.