1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What does food and beverage credit mean?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by nursepower, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nursepower

nursepower Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am trying to get me and hubby to vegas to see Jeff Dunham on June 14. I thought if I flew out the evening of the 11th and stayed on Freemont street for the 11 and 12 and then moved to Aria for the 13 and 14 the total would be approx. $875. Aria comes with a $100 food and drink credit. What does that mean?

2. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

Charge any food and drinks to your room, and $100 of your F&B bill will be taken off.

3. nursepower

nursepower Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you engice...does it matter where I charge from? Does it have to be like fine dining? Or can it be any food and beverage..say Krispy Kreme for example?

4. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These usually don't cover fast food or food court restaurants. Usually a good rule of thumb is: if you can show your MLife card and earn/use points then it should be ok. IE: you can show your MLife card at the buffet, Julian Serrano or the coffee shop, but not at the McDonald's or Subway at Monte Carlo.

They will explain where you can use the credit and how it works when you check in and let you know if you can use it at other properties or only at Aria restaurants.

5. nursepower

nursepower Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the replies. I went through my mlife account and found the rates for 2 nights w/o f/b to be $258 total and that works for us since we won't likely be eating the "fine dining" stuff. McD's and Subway is what we like. :) We tried Prime once and 2 steaks w/ baked potato and non alchoholic drinks were $200 with tip. We'll stick to the cheap. lol

6. ez369

ez369 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    read the "fine print" if you can find it.. the choices to use your food and beverage credit have narrowed for MGM properties. It used to be that you could use it at most restauants on MGM resort properties that you can room charge it to. However, I have noticed more frequently that they limit it to certain restaurants and room service to the property you are staying at, especially with Aria.

7. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is off topic, but still responds to OP. I just saw Jeff Dunham live here in Colorado last week. Funniest thing I've ever seen live. I highly recommend it.

Here's my advice -- don't pay extra for good seats. I had floor seats in the 7th row, but I still spent most of my time watching the giant video screen. In his act, he specifically said that he carries all of his gear with him and his people set it up, so you'll have the same set-up.

Three of us went, and all of us said our faces hurt afterward from laughing so much. It's a fairly long show...over 2 hours...and it was non-stop funny.

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria does not have anything as basic as Krispy Kreme - so that is not going to happen.

9. nursepower

nursepower Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im very excited. We got orchestra 2 row LL on the aisle closet to orc 3. Hope those are great seats. Just bought them at the prerelease.

10. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There really are no bad seats for his show in my opinion.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.