1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Resort Fees in Laughlin?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Sam D, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam D

Sam D Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone have the scoop on which hotels in Laughlin are charging resort fees? I have some unconfirmed info that the Aquarius and the Tropicana Express are charging them but no info on the any others. I suspect that under CET's new resort fee policy, Harrah's may also be charging resort fees but I couldn't find any relevant info on their website.

2. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fees aren't showing up on Aquarius' website.

3. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just checked my mailers for Tropicana Express, Harrah's Del Rio, Colorado Belle/Edgewater, Aquarius, and Golden Nugget; no mention of resort fees anywhere in Laughlin.

4. Sam D

Sam D Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some time ago I read that the Aquarius was charging a resort fee. Recently when I was on the Hotels.com site, it stated that rates shown for the Aquarius and the Tropicana Express included a resort fee. That seemed a bit strange because rates for the TE were only $22/nt. for the dates I wanted. It also said that wi-fi was an extra $10.99 per 24-hor period. If there actually is a resort fee, it didn't state how much it is or what it covers. With the Aquarius it would seem more plausible because for the same dates the rates shown were more than 50% higher than TE.

5. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're just reporting what we found at the source, or at least the source online or in mailers. As always, if you don't want to navigate the murky waters of rumor and secondhand info, simply call the place in question and ask. That always has been the best solution.

6. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All it takes is a simple fake booking for the dates you think you want.

7. ResortFees

ResortFees Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone, I'm a little late to the party but I can confirm that there are no resort fees in Laughlin.

Some travel sites--although I'm surprised Hotels.com is doing this--list an included resort fee as an incentive to book through their engine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.