1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas What level are you on, and how long have you been playing?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mike92009, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmoney590

gmoney590 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm at level 133 with 353,275LP and 2,560,442 coins. Had a run of good luck playing the last Sunday and yesterday morning. Been playing since August. I don't play every day usually just on a Saturday or Sunday morning for 3 or 4 hours.

2. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!
    I'm a 118, playing since Nov. earned about 350LPs. play every evening, and weekends. It's tougher since they tightened up on the daily totals.
    Got some sweet comps for the upcoming trip tho, not really a MLife player in real life, tend to avoid the strip, except for Cirque shows, so it's come in handy.

3. bdrewes

bdrewes Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been playing exactly 4 weeks tonight. I'm at level 76 with just under 102k LP, including the 90k I redeemed for 2 front row Zumanity tickets. Cant wait!

4. brooksee2

brooksee2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know if there is a certain time and day they restock their rewards ?

5. steveorama

steveorama Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    7 am Vegas time every day. click on item and back to browsing back and forth until you see the green. Enter your name quickly (cut and paste helps), because it can sell out before you spell your name.
    Try for about 15 minutes.

I have heard they have populated at random times too. But most people find the 7am (PST) works.

6. CitizenJ

CitizenJ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just started about 4 days ago, level 12 only 1,800LP. hoping to get enough for a show (would love LOVE), by our trip by our April 21st trip.

7. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been playing for about 6 weeks, have the Terry Fator Tix, 2 Mirage and 2 Luxor buffets and 6,500 LP's left and 13,000,000 chips played. I will b going solo so I will have to find someone heading to the buffets that won't mind getting a free meal LOL and I have an extra ticket to see Terry Fator ...9th row on the 5th of April if anyone wants it.:peace:

8. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How long have you played MyVegas

How long have you played myVegas?
    What are your:
    Stats
    Number of myVegas Friends

I've played myVegas since the week it came out I believe back in September. I'm a level 105 approaching 106. I have absolutely no friends on myVegas because I do not typically add strangers now that I think about it I wish I would of made a second facebook way back then just to friend as many people as I could. Overall I've earned in the neighborhood of 160-170K LPs.

Oh and I have no bankroll at the moment lol....

9. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 56.1M XP and I've only earned 160-170K LP.....that's how big of a difference friends making on myVegas apparently lol.

10. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm on level 103
    330,000 LP
    didn't make friends on FB
    broke. always broke by the end of the day

Wish they put some more damn properties or something to bring a little more excitement.
    It was more fun when I had a goal of building something

But... free shit is always nice

11. yoyoseven

yoyoseven Grizzled Vereran

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree. If you're below level 58, don't get suckered into playing the "Double XP" games like they offerred on Bet The Farm last weekend. Leveling up that quickly just reduces your ability to accummulate LP's, which should be your ultimate goal.

After level 58, it takes a lot more coin in to get the same LPs. I think I read that a bet amount that will earn you 10 LP's in 11 spins prior to level 58 will take 26 spins at level 58 and above to earn those same 10 LP's.

I'm at level 55 with about 71K LPs and have been playing for about a month. I'm not sure how I'll approach the game after I reach level 58. I've read that you should bump up your bets to 1200-1500 per spin after reaching level 58, but I sure haven't been able to accumulate enough chips to play for very long at those levels........

12. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder where my difference is in your earning of LPs, I have made about 50% of what you have with no friends as well. I played probably 90% Excalibur....1500 a spin almost always.

I had dreams of getting free bottle service at the Deuce.....which is fading away lol.

13. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been playing mostly Lost in Time @ 2k a spin. it takes 6 spins for 10 lps.

The Deuce is OK. More of a play to just chill. I wanted to know how bottle service works with MyVegas. I know we have to pay the tip which is an automatic 20%. There's regular tax and sometimes there is an extra 10% entertainment tax. With all that included, not know if it's worth it.

14. yoyoseven

yoyoseven Grizzled Vereran

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Steveo - When you post these, do you get 201 for every friend that clicks it, or 201 just one time if one or more friends click it?

Thanks!

15. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure, the rewards are so vague description wise. I redeemed a free night at MC while I was staying at Aria just to see what the room was like to see if I would consider staying there for my next trip, I redeemed Beetles love tickets for my upcoming trip in may and now I have 69K LPs .....no idea what to spend it on.

16. mike92009

mike92009 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    31 days later, and I'm now on level 87, with 33,000,000 coins in, and 190K LP's.

17. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How much time do you think you spent on the last month on this game?

Now I am at Level 100 (48.9M XP) and have 254.6k LP. Might try to play more blackjack to gain LPs faster for upcoming trip, even though that will make me pay attention. I feel like I might waste up to an hour of my actual time per day clicking on this game though; I don't have tons else to do though... :eek:

18. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm at 90, 37,000,000 coins in. I've been playing since it started, like what August? I've spent a bunch of LPs but I would say I've accumulated about 180,000 LPs total.

My strategy is 1000 chips per spin. 99% of the time. If the game doesn't offer 1000 I don't usually play it. It just works out best for me, I get 10 LPs per 10 spins.

I spend about 5 minutes to an hour each day playing, sometimes I just go in and harvest my strip and don't play.

The leveling up thing isn't that bad I get far more LPs from the spin bonus and harvesting my strip everyday than I do from play! It only really slows down a ton if you play like 200 per spin. I find having all my strip built is much more helpful. You can get like 600 points from harvesting your strip each time, that's like spinning 600 times.

19. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been playing for a long time, since early August. Gotten very far in the game - Level 275. Hi everyone. :wave2:

20. mike92009

mike92009 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably 2 hours a day while I'm watching TV, either collecting from my Strip, clicking on chip feeds to get my 20K/day, or playing a game in the background (or all 3 at once, which produces a lot of heat even on my Intel i7 laptop!).

I too play 1000 per spin, mainly on Lucky Birds. It may not have the huge bonuses, but it's efficient in that there aren't a lot of interruptions and I can get 10 LP's for every 4.5 spins. I'll wait to I'm up to 50-70K in chips, then play it until I'm out. In the 2 months I've been playing, I don't think I've ever had more than 170K in chips at any one time.

Now that the Strip is fully built, I can probably get 800-1500 a day in LP's just from harvesting it, which adds to my total of about 2800/day that I seem to average over the course of a week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.