1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Treasures Gentlemens Club and Steakhouse

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Military Mike, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Military Mike

Military Mike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First off I dont know what the rules are on posting html links so please dont jump down my neck. With that said has anyone on here been to Treasures Gentlemens Club and Steakhouse. I am thinking of doing a night there when I am in town for my trip in Oct. The Platinum Plus VIP Fine Dining & Club Package is what I am thinking of doing for me and the rest of my buddies. So has anyone eaten dinner there? If so how is the food? Is the package worth the 175 per person they are charging? I could not cut and paste the deal so that is why I have the link below. Also what day would be the best for this interms of service and in terms of tallent as well. Thanks

http://www.treasureslasvegas.com/las%20vegas%20strip%20club/steakhouse.html

2. RIRugrat

RIRugrat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't speak for the steakhouse part of Treasures but I'm a big fan of the establishment. Very nice facility (dare I say "classy"?) that I felt very comfortable (not seedy or threatened) in.

Got a table at the front of the main stage on a weekday night (I think it was Tuesday) and always had a beautiful girl on my lap literally picking up my drink and putting it to my lips to sip. I know that everyone raves about the quality of girls at the Rhino, but if Treasures is a considered a step down then I'm more than fine it with it.

Very laid back (only the first girl that sat with/on me was a hard-sell) and comfortable place. Highly recommended. Would also love to hear comments on those that have eaten there.

Chris

3. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a fish course with the Prix Fixe menu?

:evillaugh

4. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with everything said. Very nice place with beautiful girls everywhere. Will probably head back there this next trip.

5. Military Mike

Military Mike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok so now comes down to it brass tax, what should my stripper bankroll be for this night. Dances/VIP/Drinks ect. Thanks

6. MrSandsman

MrSandsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some pretty good dinner and open bar packages there. I have not been to Treasure's yet - maybe later this year. I usually budget between $300 and $600 for a night out at Vegas strip clubs, and I can usually stretch that out pretty far if i have my wits about me, lol.

7. Military Mike

Military Mike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I'm thinking the 4 course lobster and Steak package for 175

8. Huddler

Huddler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been to Treasure and had a good time. But I dont think i would ever eat a Steak dinner there. I would not want to kill my buzz by filling up on a big meal. At a stripclub I want to be hammered, not full. Unless of course, it was early in the night, maybe...

9. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think your bankroll will all depend on what you want to do. I am not a VIP room person, basically do lap dances so my bankroll was probably around $400 for the club. If you are looking at the VIP room ($100 minimum) you may want to double that (looking at 4 or 5 VIP room visits).

I usually first test drive a girl out before moving to the VIP room, if I enjoy the girls company then I am more inclined to try her out in the VIP room. If I get a lame lap dance with only promises if I go to the VIP room I usually trust my instincts and let the girl go, plenty of other girls in the club.

I've read good reviews in some magazines about the steak house but I have never eaten there. If you do patronize the steak house be sure to post your experience and if it was worth eating there.

10. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 for hearing how the actual food is there, I'd love some steak with my strippers :D

11. Military Mike

Military Mike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I most definately will post all about my trip but it wont be untill about sometime OCT cause that should be the time frame when after I get back from afghanistan. The trip is planned during my post deployment leave so it should be in OCT

12. MrSandsman

MrSandsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are looking at doing non-stripper related activities at a stripclub, you should also check out the Sapphire pool if it is still open when you get to Vegas. My planned July/August trip is now up in the air (travel buddies all piked on me AGAIN!), so I may not get to Vegas again until January.:cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.