1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Paris Red Room Premium

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Wildcherryfox, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildcherryfox

Wildcherryfox Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if this the best of the Red Rooms at Paris? Also, what is an appropriate tip for a comped limo from airport? So, excited going for an eight day stay in June. Never stayed at Paris, actually never stayed on the strip.
    Thanks for any advice....

2. ez369

ez369 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    for a red room i believe they are, as the premium refers to the fountains view. Usually for a comped limo from the airport, a $20 tip is standard. Some will tip more, some less, but can't go wrong with $20.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is a nice room...love the bathrooms and the view. We usually tip $10 per person....and there are usually 4-6 of us so the driver gets a nice tip :)

4. mganut

mganut Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The red room premier is the upgraded room overlooking the pool with views of the Bellagio fountains.

We stayed there in January, upgraded from the standard luxury room with a $20 sandwich at check in. Sweeeeet!

5. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hired my first limo drive last year in Vegas. We just got him at the airport from the line of limos and sedans. I found a limo being run by Presidential - because I was told if you are hiring...that's a good company. We hired him for the hour, he took us (3 people) to the Vegas sign, a drink store and to our final destination the Golden Nugget.

As it was my treat to my brother and friend...I paid.

I had a side conversation with the driver as I gave him a $20 tip. I told him that we had never hired a limo before and this seemed like the standard tip but that if he thought it should be more I would be open to that. he told me $20 was appropriate and we both left happy.

6. Wildcherryfox

Wildcherryfox Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you so much for the information. I am making myself crazy, doing "research" for the trip. Love this board, so glad I found it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.