1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife Question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Jet, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jet

Jet Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First post, be easy on me.
    question: if you were Platinum before Oct, 2012 you stayed Platinum until Oct, 2013 and that you were able to keep the perks that went along with it. mainly your tier credits would would accumalate at a higher rate being Platinum. Am I right?

TIA

2. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, tier credits don't accumulate at the higher rate, just express comps and point play do.

3. Jet

Jet Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, you are correct, what about staying Platinum until Oct. 2013 if you were Platinum before Oct, 2012

4. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you stay Platinum until 9/30/13.

5. Jet

Jet Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The reason I am asking I was Platinum on my last trip Aug, 2012 when I went back in Feb, 2013 I forgot my players card and they gave me a new one. Platinum - expires Sept. 2013. the next day I lost my card and went to the players desk and they gave me a Pearl card. I asked why I went from Platinum to Pearl in one day and they could not give me an answer.

6. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What does is say what you log in to M life. It should show your current tier right at the top. Whatever that tier is you will be until 9/30/13 (unless you earn a higher tier at some point).

7. Jet

Jet Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will check. I e-mailed my host and he said that my tier credits ( 459k) went to zero on Oct. 1, 2013 which I knew. he stated in the e-mail I was now gold at the end of my three day trip and I should reach Platinum if I return by sept. 2013. I ended up with almost half the tier credits I usally get on a three night trip.

8. Jet

Jet Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The web site says Gold - So I guess you do lose your card status after the Sept. cutoff.

9. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Generally, if you were xx level on Oct 1, you are that for a year.

But, if your points dropped off on Sept 30, it might be a different story.

Very hard to say what is what in this situation.

Keep in mind, that offers are tied to your ADT/Theo and not your tier level. Some perks of course are tied to tier level.

10. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is odd to me. My tier credits went to 0 on October 1 and I stayed at Platinum. (which is what the mlife site still says.)

I still have 0 tier credits right now too (I'm heading out in May).

It does state clearly on the site that I get a Tier Credit bonus of 30%. (under "Your benefits" it states: "Tier Multiplier - 30% bonus on points and Express Comps.")

Perhaps your tier credits expired before September 30 and went to zero prior?

11. Jet

Jet Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went twice in 2012 march and Aug. earned about 220k tier credits each time. when I went in Feb. of this year they gave a A platinum card when I checked in, when I lost the card the next day they gave me a Pearl card. so don't lose your card! I wonder if the complaints I have read on this board about not earning express comps. as much as they use to prior to Oct. 2012 is that they are rating your play at the lowest card level.

12. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You need to get someone to look into this. It sounds like you should still be platinum. Try posting a message on the M Life Facebook page.

13. Jet

Jet Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will, Thanks

14. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everyone is earning express comps at the tier level they were Oct 1st, it's they made it harder to earn them. What used to be $1 for 1p it's now $3 for 1pt or if you play specialty slots or VP $10 - 1pt. 1 point equates to .01 EC's & .01 PP.

Sounds to me you need someone to look into your account if you were Platinum Oct 1st, if it shows you are Gold now. Unless, of course, you had TC's drop the end of September. Why they gave you a pearl card is beyond me, but does it really matter what color the card is if it's generating the proper calculations on their system ( assuming it is, of course). As has been said numerous times it's not the color of the card that counts it's your ADT/Theo.

We have been twice since the switch over and when we used to earn 120-140 000 Tier credits a trip we are earning 65-75 000 a trip; pending on our playthrough on the slots.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.