1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

wet republic

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by pepsi2020, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pepsi2020

pepsi2020 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Can anyone advise me on wether to go for a Dance deck, Dance floor, stage, lounge or daybed at Wet Republic..

all seat 10 apart from day bed that seats 6 .. As Wet have just started taking bookings we would like to know which are the better options and why. Hopefully some of you guys have had the experience and would know what is the best option ... Cabana's and bugalows are out of our price range ...

We will be there on the opening day Friday 22nd March 2013 there are 6 in our party..

Thanks in advance..:beer:

2. dawgs142004

dawgs142004 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have done Wet multiple times and will be there opening weekend. I would go with the dance floor table. It won't be too hot so shade isn't really an issue and they are in an ideal location.

3. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We rented a day bed last summer and loved it, but there was only three of us. I think 6 people would be a tight squeeze, the people next to us had five people and the two guys just stood around the bed. However, we were in the pool quite a bit of the time as well too, so all six of you might not always be on the bed. I do agree with dawgs, dance floor probably be an ideal location. How much is the table on the dance floor? Maybe you could do two day beds if possible and request them to be together if it's cheaper, just an idea. Have fun! I love Wet Republic....it's so much fun, great music and the vibe is just awesome.

4. pepsi2020

pepsi2020 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    22nd march

We will be there opening day fri 22 March we have booked a dance Deck for $1000 with taxes and surcharges its $1300 for 6 of us .... Hope it's decent on opening day as the price doubles saturday which i guess means more people will be turning up ... If we enjoy it I guess we will hassle are vip host in getting us in for free sat 23rd with no special requirements just a walk in ha! .. Plus he will be hosting us for pure sat night so lets see what happens ..

Thanks for your help :peace:

5. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're very welcome, glad you got everything sorted out. The prices will always be higher on the weekends. You're going to have a blast!!

6. dodgydave

dodgydave Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have to pay for drinks on top of that fee, or is the 1K a minimum spend?

7. pepsi2020

pepsi2020 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1k minimum spend .... Which is affordable between 6 of us .. then sat we got a table booked at pure for $695 plus 2 bottles of goose with a decent table ... the rest of the nights i think we just want to do what we want as we want ..

Thanks again for ur help:beer:

8. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is this talking about the pool during the day or evening?

9. dodgydave

dodgydave Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wet Republic is a day pool party. Starts at 12.00 and winds down at 17.30/18.00.
    I personally prefer the day clubs, its so much easier to get chatting to people, and you get a much happier vibe.

10. vegaspfetz

vegaspfetz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These Dance Floor Tables don't have shade?

11. pepsi2020

pepsi2020 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    host said just an umbrella ... Don't think it will be too hot tho...... Thnaks for getting back to me guys..

7 days from now ill be at heathrow boarding my flight...:beer:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.