1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MGM Suite Upgrade?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bswim, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    has anyone used this? Is it a Sun-Thurs only item or can it be used Fri and Sat nights as well?

2. Boosty16

Boosty16 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe you can use it whenever, but you can't use it on an already existing reservation. I think you can only use it when you book a new reservation.

3. winner

winner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    what is the reasoning that you can not use it on an existing reservation, your using points for an upgrade

4. Boosty16

Boosty16 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's what it says in the terms. I'm guessing because they want some money out of it. Meaning, they don't want to give you a suite upgrade if your there on a comp basic room. Their probably wanting you to pay $300 for a two night stay at basic rates and then give you the upgrade. I'm only guessing here...

5. onsan

onsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's in the terms of service. This is the worst reward possible. Basically, if you want to redeem the reward, you have to call the number to make the booking. However, you have book at the full price, which basically negates any point of the upgrade, since you can usually find the price of the upgraded room with a promo code cheaper than that of the standard room at regular price.

6. greekjim

greekjim King Gyro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked it using my triple A rate and calling them to upgrade that existing reservation

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.