1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Show Tickets - Buying more than you redeem

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by garrman, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrman

garrman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm looking at getting the 2 Zarkana tickets, we'll be travelling with 2 additional people and I'm interested to know how this will work. Obviously, we want seats together, can I purchase the tickets together and then is the redeemed offer just applied to the total cost of the tickets?

garrman

2. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, many people have done this, when you call to redeem, they will let you buy extra and seat you together

3. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just did that yesterday. Just be prepared to pay a hefty price. You get fairly good free tickets so the full price is a bit shocking.

4. Blackstars81

Blackstars81 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ezzy is right, my girlfriend and I are traveling with her mother and a friend of hers and we tried to do same thing for the beetles "love" show. The Mlife agent quoted us $175 per ticket plus a $20 service fee for a combine price of nearly $400. We ended up redeeming the two free tickets for ourselves and finding two cheaper tickets for her mother and her friend. Unfortunately they are not next to each other, but they are very close to one another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.