1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

In Vegas Thurs 28th and Fri 29th March - anything special...

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Bling, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bling

Bling Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ... To look out for guys? We're staying at the Golden Nugget downtown, so is there one particular night we should be browsing Fremont Street and its shows?

What I mean is, I wouldn't want to be browsing the Strip on the Thursday night say when there is a special event downtown?

Obviously I'm guessing the days don't really matter and both the Strip and Downtown will be great on both nights; I guess I'm asking just in case!

Also, is there anything on in Vegas during those two days that are 'unmissable'?

For us, the whole Vegas experience will be 'unmissable' lol, but I'm asking just to cover all bases!

Thanks

Chris

2. Crambone

Crambone Gnaeus Pompey Magnus

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thursday night checkout YBR on the FSE 1st Street Stage at 7pm.

They have several Youtube videos too.

3. Bling

Bling Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome, thanks...

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Both nights are the 3rd round of the NCAA Basketball tournament, so should be lots of people and lots to do.

5. Ratpacker13

Ratpacker13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you wanna check out something TRULY different, The Orleans will be home to the 16th annual Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Convention! Kicks off Wednesday and runs through Monday with the crown jewel being the big car show on Saturday with a special performance by Little Richard (YES.....THEE LITTLE RICHARD!)

Though you do need a ticket to get into the various events, the people watching will be AMAZING with people sporting their best vintage looks, hot pin up type girls and characters all around...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.