1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas For people buy chips, how do you find out if you can get more than 3 /30?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Jenniferrich34, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenniferrich34

Jenniferrich34 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I purchase chips last year and spent about $240 for
    myvegas game. Our next trip is June and how do
    I go about to find out if I can claim more than 3
    rewards or not? Thank you for your help.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They haven't announced anything yet in regards to their VIP program (users who spent money on chips.) I believe they are starting to feel the pressure from those players right now who want an answer to that very question.

I would expect an email or announcement within the week.

3. Boogaloo

Boogaloo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, it hasn't been announced yet - at least publicly.

I was hoping that a lot of the terms would be clarified now that the 3 rewards limit has been put up at the start of the month, but so far that hasn't been the case.

4. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had originally been told they would have VIP in place by the 3/1 change date - however that didn't happen.

Easter again..:
  5. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I sent them an email asking about this a few days ago, and I got this response:

"Users who bought chips will be allowed to spend any LP they earned via purchase , and will be decided on a case-by-case basis as to going over the 3 per 30 day limit on rewards over the LP's they bought."

which means absolutely goddamn nothing. they won't even give a straight answer when you ask them directly.

6. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And TRY to explain that to the person at the mLife desk that say you already redeemed three and you can't do another one.

Easter again..:
  7. karlmonday

karlmonday Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I emailed My Vegas about this issue and I got a reply of,

Just purchase and use rewards as you normally would. You will be exempt from those limits.
    Thanks for playing.

I have the email printed with ticket number and the person that made that reply.

I am hoping that will be enough when I arrive first week of June.

8. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could you copy me with your email verbage?

I've purchased points and think I should be eligble too, as well as my husband. Would you mind PMing me with the verbage you used in your email and possibly who you sent that "attention to"? I'd appreciate it.

9. tacallian

tacallian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought the limiting factor was the facebook myVegas system not permitting too many redemptions, not the Mlife desk tracking who has too many and who doesn't.

10. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm curious about this too. I wonder if it depends on how much you bought.

11. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't know that VIP was exempt.. I am a VIP I think so I guess maybe I can buy as much as I want?

12. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    VIP??

How do you know if you are VIP? Is there a way to check?

13. triplesevens

triplesevens Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am reading reports that as of today the rewards redemption has changed. If you have purchased chips you will be able to redeem more than the 3 in 30 days. To find out how many you are allowed, go to rewards & click on one that is not sold out & then click next. I have never purchased chips, so mine still says 3 per 30 rolling days. Good news for those of you that have though!

14. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm reading the same thing as Triple 7's on the My Vegas Chips Center facebook page. Lots of folks are saying they can redeem 10, and they bought a small amount of chips in the beginning.

I've done as they said, click on a reward that is available, click next, scroll down and don't see anything about how many I can redeem. Not sure if they haven't done this to all the accounts or what the deal is. My trip is in 2 weeks so I'd like to know.

I think I'm doing it right, now sure. Any further details appreciated!
    diane

15. triplesevens

triplesevens Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine shows the 3/30 in the Purchase & Redemption limitations section.

16. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would purchase a small amount to be able to redeem more please keep me advised.

17. MurphDogg

MurphDogg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought $5 worth of chips today and my restrictions went from three in a 30 day period to 4 in a 30 day period.
    If redeeming your fourth reward is worth more than $5 to you, I would consider doing this.

18. Lolly

Lolly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Diane, I've read on the myVegas FB page that if you see nothing, you may have unlimited.

Have you purchased chips? You could always send a email to support to ask.

I have freinds on my FB that are level 298 and they are reporting unlimited ( they emailed support to confirm ) and yes, they have purchased chips.

19. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Really simple; email the MyVegas customer service and ask them. They will review your account and email you back within a day to let you know if you have restrictions or not on how many rewards you can use in a time period. That's what I did after it was suggested on the Facebook MyVegas Friends page.

20. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is the conversation and response I got:

Ryan, Mar 13 11:38 (PDT):

Don,
    I am not sure who spread that rumor. It is not written down or policy.

Thanks for playing.

- Big Ryan from myVEGAS.

Don, Mar 13 11:29 (PDT):

Hey Ryan,

Yes I understand that part that the the game will tell me how many rewards I can purchase.

But it is also my understanding that IF I purchase coins I can then buy and use more than 3 rewards.

However, I don't actually need any coins and would only buy them in order to purchase and redeem more rewards than the 3 in 30 rule.

I am going to Vegas in May and would buy chips IF it meant that I would be able to use more than 3 rewards - while in Vegas for 5 days.

Thanks.

Ryan, Mar 13 10:12 (PDT):

Donny,
    The game will tell you how many rewards you can purchase. So whatever it says under your rewards purchases and limits, is what you can buy.

Thanks for playing.

- Big Ryan from myVEGAS.

Don, Mar 13 07:39 (PDT):

Greetings,

I am going to Vegas in May, yay!

I have purchased 3 rewards for food with my Loyalty Points(The Steakhouse, The Sporting House and a reward for 2 buffet passes).

On the Vegas Message Board forum (a forum for Vegas fans) I haven't been able to find an answer to my question, so I thought I woudl go right to the source.

My understanding is that there is a limitation of 3 in 30 days. My understanding of that means that I can only purchase 3 rewards with my Loyalty Points & only use 3 rewards in Vegas furring a 30 day period.

There seems to be an exception to this rule if you purchase a chip package. Is that accurate? If so how many chips do I need to purchase in order to use 4 rewards, 5 or 6 rewards?

Thanks,

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.