1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

tix4tonite.com...TIX4DINNER

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by big1ed, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big1ed

big1ed Tourist

Hello,
    Has anyone tried the TIX4DINNER at this site? It has dinner buffets for 25 - 50% off, on the strip, etc. If so, what was the " fee" associated with tix4tonite.com, and do you feel it is worth it? Thanks.

2. Fraggle

Fraggle People Watcher

Trips to Las Vegas:
    *sometimes* it is worth it. If you *know* you want food immediately, and there is no line up.. and they happen to have a deal on a place that your 1) near 2) know 3) don't already have a coupon for 4) were going to go to anyway, then it is an okay deal deal. I scored a 50% off Lina's (or something) downtown on the corner where Heart attack grill was by just looking at the tix4dinner sign at the 4queens. We were already thinking of going there so it worked out great. Sometimes the "deals" are less than great though, and I have often seen them more expensive than regular offers restaurants give out for free.. so keep an eye on it and you may find a bargain, or you might not.

3. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did it a while back. It's just not for very exciting restaurants... I don't remember it being a particularly good deal either. How good could it be if they have to get you in there 50% off

4. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know you can get 25% off Binions Steakhouse, at least per their website. But I have always wondered what their "small convenience" fee really consists of.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.