1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Once you reach level 58

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Epeebes, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epeebes

Epeebes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I reached level 58 yesterday and I find that building loyalty points to be frustrating. Before I used to bet 600 on the Excalibur game, which was a great way to build my loyalty points and still get a decent payout on wins. I've read the formula on getting the most loyalty points per bet/spins.

My question is how did you figure out what works for you? I don't want the game to become a boring time suck or eat away at my chips faster because now I have to bid higher.

I've also noticed the slots being tighter, especially during free spins.

I currently have 68,000 LPs and was really hoping to double that in a month, being that's how long I've been playing. Any advice is welcomed.

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't know what to tell you.

The good news is that as we build hotels and add friends, we get more sources of daily LP independent of our slot play. So that should provide a decent baseline gain.

After that, I don't think there is any question your LP gaining will go down. On top of the coin in per LP getting worse, it also takes more coin in to level.

Luckily for me, I have my rewards for this weekends trip and the next trip may not be for some time. So I'm just planning to take it as it comes and see where my LP goes. If it gets too much like work I'll quit.

3. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After level 58 the optimal bet is 1000 per spin. Your kinda at the slowest stage for gaining. Level 58-61 took forever as the daily spin screws you more often than not, and the chips required to level are way too high. If I remember correctly level 58-60 all took 600+ coin in whereas level 61 is only 300k.

Mandalay Bay helps. Every now and again it awards 10k chips. And once you hit level 65 the daily spin gets better.

I found that the new around the world game lets me cycle the most coin in. I had a good run on it the last couple days that had me level from 62 all the way to 70. Then it ate 180k chips in less than 400 spins. It can be really mean, but there are frequent 15k-50k wins. Once you get used to finding the same objects over and over again, the bonus rounds go quick as well.

4. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thats the thing about this game, to get enough lp to get the rewards that you want, you have to grind your way through it and spend a lot of time bored to tears.
    and thats just how it should be- you want the good rewards, you have to put the time into the game.

5. Epeebes

Epeebes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Guess ill have to grind it out and hope for the best. I mean it is gambling after all. I was just getting used to some good wins, guess my hot streak has cooled :cry:

6. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Daily pacing seems to be key from frustration

I am at Level 66 and have redeemed for Zarkana tickets and Bellagio buffet...so for about 110K LP's. This game is a grind if you have a specific timeline for awards you are looking toward. I've found in the last couple of weeks a pretty good method for playing without getting frustrated. I attempt to collect 2K of LP's a day (easier with hotels and friends). Then, after that I just collect points for the next day every couple of hours, on my strip and daily spin. Less irritating if I have a goal and quit playing after reaching it.

7. mikeinctown

mikeinctown High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    110k LPs on level 66? I'm at 55 and have 78k. I know some levels I went quicker than others but that's a serious difference there. One that I'm not sure is possible even if you played the slots optimally.

I know I'm at like 65 right now and you need a million chips to hit 66. It bounces around though. Some levels take 300k and some take 800k+ I found once you have a good stack that betting 5k a hand at BJ helps the levels after 58 go much quicker. Oh. and building Mandalay Bay takes frigging forever.

8. Epeebes

Epeebes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The difference in coins is quite vast considering you guys are 1 level apart. I might just focus on building my chip stack for 2 days and hope the slots are a bit looser, maybe play some blackjack and see if that works.

9. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This makes sense. There's close to 6 millions coin in between your two levels.
    At 6k per 10 LPs that's a difference of 10k LPs. between your two levels. Plus the 11k from leveling and he's only 10k ahead of where you will be at the same level.

I'm at level 71. I have 65k currently plus Ive redeemed 37500 and 18000, for a total of 120k .

10. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got to 110K LPs at level 94. I do not add any friends on myVegas though. Currently I'm a level 97. with 35K LP after redeeming 2 beatles love tickets.

Also - I have zero currency lol. I play very big most of the time, if I get over 100K chips, I usually do 15K spins.

11. mike92009

mike92009 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly how much do LP's slow down at level 58?

I just got to 57, and have been playing for about 3 weeks. I'm averaging about 3500 LP per day lately. My highest bankroll has been about 70K coins...

12. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Best under 58 is 11 spins at 200 = 10 points. Best at 58+ is 6 spins at 1000 = 10 points.

So 2200 vs 6000. 3X increase in price but ~50% decrease in time spent.

13. TheJacob

TheJacob Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What game can you bet 200 a spin at?

14. thefunkbot

thefunkbot Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can bet 200 on the Jewels Verne Time Machine game.

15. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jewels Verne Time Machine
    Around the World
    Birds one(not sure on name)

16. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For me, I play 1000 per spin. Only do the games that allow that Lucky Birds, Around the World and Jules Verene. I used to be paranoid about leveling up, but personally, that's better, you get 1000 LPs at each level. I'm at level 80, I had about 128k LP total. (i've spent some)

Or yes, if you have a low stack bet 200, but it's really damn slow.

My chip balance seems to stay around 200,000, it's been that way for months.. lol IDK if i'm doing something different or not, but it seems to work out for me. I usually don't play longer than an hour a session.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.