1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fountain Brunch at Jasmine

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Username, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone here been to the Fountain Brunch at Jasmine at the Bellagio......if so how was it...was it worth the money....thinking about this brunch for our Easter Sunday Brunch this year.......It's $68 with a addition $19 or $35 or $55 extra for unlimited Champagne.....depending on what Champagne you choose.

2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't been, but not for lack of trying. If you do decide to go, I'd book far, far in advance; I've tried to go on both of my recent trips, and both times they were sold out a couple weeks in advance. One was Mexican Independence Day weekend, the other was the weekend after Thanksgiving, and those aren't holidays traditionally associated with Sunday brunch, so I imagine that if you're looking to go on Easter Sunday, you'll want to book even farther out.

3. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate there last Mothers' Day. We were very sorry that we did not do Sterling instead. The room is pretty but most of the food is Chinese...not something I really wanted for a brunch. There was nothing wrong with it for the most part, but I just didn;t care for it

4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a good point. Personally I think the menu looks absolutely phenomenal; but then again, I eat that sort of stuff for breakfast normally, so the idea of pork sui mai and Peking duck for brunch sounds pretty good to me. The menu's here, in case you haven't come across it already: http://www.bellagio.com/files/restaurants/fountains_brunch_menu.pdf

I really, really cannot wait to go.

5. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually I already did book for Easter Sunday..........but that can always be altered per responses here................that's WHY I am asking here before we go.....

6. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK....that's good to hear...........because looking at their menu I would have NEVER thought is was profiled as a Chinese Buffet.............anyone else feel this way ? ! ? ! ?

7. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carry on then! :beer: I'm pretty interested to hear responses, too, because I'm thinking of going when I'm out there in April.

8. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL...........so I'm the Genny PIG.....LOVE IT.......But send me $25 so we can explore the complete menu INCLUDING the GOOD CHAMPAGNE....:)

9. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been, but wasn't really that impressed. guess I just don't really like buffets. definitely wouldn't have gone if I had to pay for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.