1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Aria/Cosmo Weekend Table Minimums

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by Buckeye Bob, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buckeye Bob

Buckeye Bob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious what to expect for table minimums at Aria and Cosmo over a weekend. Curious about normal shoe dealt Blackjack and Craps.

Thanks

2. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure about Cosmo but Aria will probably have some $10 craps and BJ tables early in the day.
    $15 in the afternoon and night is common although I often see 1 $10 craps table.

3. vokalml

vokalml Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $10 and $15 during the day with some $25 and $50 and at night mostly $25 and up.

4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't recall ever having trouble finding $15 blackjack at Aria, even on weekend evenings; during the day there were a handful of $10 tables as well. As far as craps, I'm fairly certain that there was at least one $10 table the vast majority of the time, although by the peak evening hours most of the tables were $15 and up.

5. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen $10 craps 24/7 at Aria even on weekends. Blackjack, I couldn't tell you but it is usually 5-10 higher. Cosmopolitan I played $10 craps during the day and I believe at night, on a Saturday night I think I played a $15 - just a fare warning if you find a 10-15 on a weekend night in either place, it is going to be slammed full.

6. Kickin

Kickin Flea

I saw the same as well over the weekend. Most of those tables have CSMs, they are in the pit sort of across from Javier's. To be honest I was surprised by the number of $10 and $15 BJ tables I saw at both Aria and Bellagio on weekend nights. Out here at a place like the Borgata the main floor is mostly all $100 or higher minimum with some $50s and maybe a couple $25s on those nights.

7. WrongWayWade

WrongWayWade VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The $10 and $15 at Aria will all be CSMs. If you want to play from a shoe or 2-decks you'll never see it lower than $25.

Gratefully you don't have to dodge any 6:5 tables. They don't have any.

8. ballhog

ballhog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From what I have seen Aria has higher mins on craps $15 and up. Cosmo I have seen $10 mins, but usually $15. On new years weekend I saw a $200 min on a craps table at the Cosmo, what a surprise the table was empty.

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if your not playing high limit room at cosmo aria has better table games especial bj

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.