1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ballys North Tower Room Selection

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Steve in RI., Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve in RI.

Steve in RI. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at Ballys in the North tower about 10 years ago. I looked at an old trip report, and I put down that I was in room 2177. I specifically remember that it faced Flamingo Road and was a little loud with the traffic noise and fire trucks. Are the rooms on the other side of the tower quieter? I will NOT pay extra for a strip view since I don't spent much time in the room, I would prefer to look at the airport or the back of another tower if its quieter. Is it better to ask for an even number room in the North tower?

2. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't remember my room # but it is definitely more quiet on the side away from Flamingo.
    I had a high floor last time on that side and it was still very noisy.
    I don't think you will need the room number if you specify what side of the hall you prefer.

3. Steve in RI.

Steve in RI. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wasn't sure with odds/ evens, etc. I'm afraid my choices may be somewhat limited as I'll be arriving about 12:45- 1 AM on a Sunday Night/ Monday Morning.

4. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed in Bally's North tower rooms 3 times. I was on the 23 and 24th floor. I had no issued with noise. I did like my rooms...was clean and roomy.

5. Tubbs

Tubbs High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are rooms facing Flamingo Road (only a little noise in our experience), facing the monorail and pool (not experienced), and facing the back of Paris and the garage (quiet). There should be rooms with some sort of front strip view.

If a quiet room is paramount, ask for the Paris side.

6. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a room that faced the pool and monorail. If I wanted to, I could pick up street mouse but once the TV was going or once I was asleep, it didn't bug me.

7. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am here right now, in Room 1610 and it's very quiet. Room is a Jr Suite, so a little more space. Not much view, but very quiet and comfortable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.