1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cant Sleep

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Lhammer28, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally fell asleep around 430a its now 7am and here I am wide awake, I dont know if its th anxiety of flying or excitment to actually get to Vegas, but I have a feeling today is going to be a LONG day!!

2. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everytime we go to Vegas, its very hard to sleep the night before. The wife barely sleeps at all, she always thinks we are going to sleep in and miss our flight. I usually get a restless night in myself, but try as much as I can, because I know I wont be sleeping on the plane at all.

This trip will probably be worse than normal, as our flight leaves at 7:15! That means be at the airport no later than 545 and be out of the house by 4-430 lol! Shes not gonna get a wink of sleep, I guarantee it!

3. Dpin300

Dpin300 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder how much people sleep when they get back. I always read of how little sleep they get the night(s) before and especially how little once they're there...

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep... I hear ya! I'm a member of that club and I go there once or twice a month, mostly for business and only fly in from Reno and I STILL sleep lightly the night before... the excitement and anticipation remains that strong for me!

Habe a blast!!!

5. atom

atom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is how you know you're addicted. I have the same problem, every trip, especially if my plane leaves in the morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.