1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

(2) Riverside to Las Vegas FREE 2/21-2/24

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by CinnamintStick, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 2 Mega Bus tickets I won't be using. If anyone can use them, IM me. They are for 2/21/2013 departing from Riverside Meto Station at 1:30 am. Ariving at Las Vegas RTC South Strip Station Terminal Station at 5:35 am (sleep on the bus). Departing is 7:00 pm and ariving at 11:15 pm.

2. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very generous of you. And you're not trying to make it a profit center. Good on ya!

(Alas, we no longer live in Riverside. lol)

3. CinnamintStick

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the tickets right after they had the $1 introductory. They were the free Febuary special from facebook other than the booking fee ($1.50). I think they are valued at $29 if you bought them today. I just hate that they would not be used.

I have taken Mega bus to Las Vegas and San Franciso on the special. It is a nice bus with Wi Fi.

4. CinnamintStick

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Still available. The date is comming up and I am leaving soon if you want it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.