1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Do any of the games have completely non-interactive bonuses?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Nevyn, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At level 52 at the moment, and still making decent progress for LPs (I know it will get tougher soon). I also know that my auto-spins will soon be limited by chip totals as I'll need to bet more for optimal lp collection.

Still, it would be nice to have a game that I could use my 100 autospins on and reliably have all 100-200 (when I unlock it) spins go (short of a jackpot that lets me post chips) without needing interaction.

Bet the farm isn't that bad, as you can click through a bonus pretty fast. But do any of the games have bonuses that play automatically? Otherwise, autospin 200 seems kind of pointless.

2. VegasKing

VegasKing High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not on the ones currently out there. The best I have found is Around the World. Once you find out where all the objects are located, it goes pretty fast. No random breaks in action like the Birds. The last leg or 2 around the world can make it through an entire 100 auto spin before it prompts for the next level. Even then, you can somewhat see the progression of the level if you glance at the screen.

3. tacallian

tacallian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't call Around the world quick. Lucky birds is the fasted bonus around. Click 3, or 4 eggs, done, back to the game.

4. VegasKing

VegasKing High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    True, but there are more breaks with the Birds. Once you get used to where the objects are located in ATW, you can make it all the way around with 50 seconds to spare every time. It has less breaks and less random, which is key because you can let it do its thing for much longer stretches. I just don't like to have to sit there and watch it constantly.

5. MurphDogg

MurphDogg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with ATW. The bonuses are the least random in interval and therefore best for 100+ spins.

6. StormHawk

StormHawk Yuma, where I work in software.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the bonuses are a check against automation of autospinning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.