1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Notorious TV episode..

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Iu25, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happened to record a show on, I believe, the Biography Channel the other day. It is a bio series called Notorious, granted it was made in 05', it did a great job of recounting the mob influence in Vegas from the 40's on up. There were some great shots and video from Vegas, especially the North Strip in its heyday. I thought it was really well done and I enjoyed seeing some of the pictures and video that I had never seen before. Vegas sure has changed a lot, whether that is bad or good is another conversation on its own!

2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw that show too. It was really interesting. I was trying to keep an eye out for it on the schedule to let people know when it was airing again. Sorry I missed it.

3. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it was on the Biography channel Sonya, you might do a search on your box to see if it comes up again, it very well might. I think alot of people on here would really enjoy it!

4. gongoman

gongoman MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. RPMCanes

RPMCanes VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I friggin' love shows like that. I really liked the House of Cards biography narrated by Richard Crenna.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.