1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Exotic Car Racing

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by stackinchips, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stackinchips

stackinchips VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I'm headed to Vegas in May with business partners. We've already determined that we will be doing the exotic sports car racing. Does anyone have any experience with any of the outfits in Vegas? Looking at exotics racing and world class driving. Does anyone have any experience with either of these companies or any others? Any feedback would be appreciated.

2. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm doing the Exotics Racing in March for the first time. I'll let you know how it goes. Pretty excited to drive the piss out of that Ferrari.

3. gubilxix

gubilxix Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. mganut

mganut Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did the Ferrari F430 package at Exotic Car last September. They run a class operation with approximately 20 different cars to choose from.

It was the highlight of my Vegas trip as I had always wanted to drive a Ferrari and the folks there made it an exciting experience. They conduct a brief class first and then take you and two others for a quick lap in a Porsche Cayenne before they fit you for a helmet.

The professional driver that I had riding copilot with me was outstanding and actually encouraged me to floor it coming out of each corner.

As a bonus for any Cobra fans, the Carroll Shelby museum is a five minute walk across the parking lot, filled with his cars and various merchandise for sale.

I took the limo round trip from Fashion Valley Mall on the strip which was a great and reasonable way to go. Plan about three hours at the strip if you also want to visit the museum otherwise two hours time at the track should do it midweek.

5. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How much did that cost? Is it the shuttle service they offer on their website for $40?

6. mganut

mganut Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, that is the shuttle that they advertise.

7. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome! I was thinking it was an actual shuttle bus, but knowing its a limo gets me ever more excited.

8. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    whoever is looking at doing the Exotics Racing in March, just remember that there are a bunch of blackout dates mid-Month b/c of the NASCAR race at the Speedway.

9. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ya I made sure of that, after the big race they are open 7 days a week. I just booked the 5 lap Ferrari package yesterday, hopefully I win some cash my first night so I can add another car. I'm looking more forward to this than my actual Vegas trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.