1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Restaurant With Bellagio Fountains View?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by UncleBen, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleBen

UncleBen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To me the Bellagio Fountains are an iconic Vegas landmark and a 'must see' for any first timer.
    For our next trip we would like to dine with a view of the fountains. We are prepared to pay a slightly inflated price for the view.
    I like the look of Eiffel Tower and the prices fit our budget. However we are a group of 5-6 males and was worried that it might be a bit too 'romantic' for us and full of couples. With an early dinner we could follow up with watching Jersey Boys at Paris.

I've also seen Olives at the Bellagio but the website clearly states 'no patio guaranteed', however the point is to get on the patio with the fountain view.

Are there any other good options I've overlooked? To be honest we'd settle for a lounge or bar with drinks and grab food elsewhere if there was a great option.

I'm sure someone on the board will come up with some suggestions!

2. VegasKing

VegasKing High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mon Ami Gabi patio

3. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Sugar Factory at Paris has a patio with amazing fountain views.

I love their triple decker club. Get it every time I go to Vegas.

And I inevitably splurge on one of their $10 milkshakes.

4. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The idea of six guys rocking the Eifel Tower restaurant is amusing to me :beer:

5. DK528

DK528 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some of the Cosmo restaurants may have a view -- Scarpetta comes to mind.

As for Olives, I think it closes between lunch and dinner. You could get there when it opens for dinner (or 15 min beforehand) and either get a table outside right away or put your name on a list for an outside table.

6. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jasmine at Bellagio has a fantastic view of the fountaiin, but there is no guarantee of a window seat (you can ask when you make a reservation.) There is also no guarantee of a window seat at Eiffel Tower either - if you want a great viiew of the fountains guaranteed, I also agree that it would be easier to get a seat on the outdoor patio at Mon Ami Gabi. The food is really good there, too. The best seats are the ones right along the railings of course.

Whichever restaurant you choose, make sure you tell them you have show reservations so that they can get you out in plenty of time to make the performance.

7. 2smooth

2smooth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm surprised Prime hasn't been suggested. The patio seating is right on the lake. You will even get mist on your food. If that's too romantic just ask for a fountain view inside. Great steaks also if that's within your budget.

8. UncleBen

UncleBen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I wondered that! Can just imagine a nervous guy about to propose and we storm in!
    It did look kinda romantic.... Glad I asked!

9. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    YellowTail in Bellagio has a long bar that I have stopped at many times for a drink when not eating there.
    You can walk out on their patio when the fountain show starts and return to your cocktail when it is over.

10. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depending when you go, if it's warm enough to sit outside, Mon Ami Gabi at Paris has amazing views if you're outside on the patio at night. Great dinner - steaks here are pretty damn good.

11. NurseLisa

NurseLisa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go for Drinks at Hyde. There is no cover charge during happy hr and if you get there just after they open you should be able to get a great louge couch for 5. We loved the fountain view there. It's right front and center in the Bellagio.

12. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mon Ami Gabi has (in the past at least) patio heaters, so you could sit outside in the winter - we have done it.

A couple of things to remember about the fountains - you can check the schedule online, they don't usually start until afternoon (so you'd miss them having lunch at MAG, except maybe they start earlier on the weekends?) And if it's too windy, the show will be cancelled....

Have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.