1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Voodoo Lounge for 30th

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by oldirty, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldirty

oldirty Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can anyone hook me up with a promoter or some vip expertise for my 30th?? Me and 5 other friends are coming feb 16 and I wanna make sure we will have a good time.

2. addicted

addicted High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What exactly are you looking to do/ get out of the deal?

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wide open question. Vegas is full of great things for 6 guys/girls to have fun. Not sure what you mean by promoter?

What do you want to do?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  4. VegasKing

VegasKing High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you looking for a table? Are you set on VooDoo Lounge or looking for any rooftop lounge? May like ghostbar as well for comparisons. Regardless, would go direct to the place and talk to them for pricing, they will be cheaper than going through a middleman unless you plan to go to several clubs over several nights.

5. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Host question for Voodoo Lounge

Go to Jack Colton forum. There is a thread that lists all of the names and phone numbers for the hosts and their respective clubs. Give that person a text/call and they will help you.

6. Manchester_United205

Manchester_United205 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never had a good experience with going directly though a nightclub host- they generally make a commission and tend to stick tot heir prices hard. I usually use a guy I met a couple years ago unless my friends are paying for it lol. He doesn't work for clubs and almost always gets me one of my bottles for free. Or he gets a 1 bottle table when it's supposed to be 2 bottles.

7. Mr. Bing

Mr. Bing Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Host @ Voodoo

If you're looking for a host at Voodoo Lounge, reach out to Bobby DeSalle @ 702-557-5433

I booked a table with him last November and it was a positive experience. He was also able to hook up a Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal, so you may want to ask about that as well.

Tell him Sal M. sent ya!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.