1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vinny Favaritto

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by soloman, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soloman

soloman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone seen this show? If so thoughts, i know its pretty R rated.

2. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He can be funny. He doesn't seem to prepare all that much--just talks about the day's headlines and makes fun of people in the audience. He's pretty negative and demeaning, which is not my favorite kind of comedy. But everybody laughed some. We had free tickets and I wouldn't go again even with another pair of free tickets.

3. booker

booker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went with a friend and we LOVED him. No topic is sacred and everybody gets picked upon. He uses words not allowed in church, but found in abundance on school playgrounds.

4. soloman

soloman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was told to stay out of the first row....

5. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

I do not care much for rude, crude and profane-laced comedy. I got to tell you, though, Vinny's show made me laugh hysterically.
    He has a way of making the subject matter extremely funny and no one is immune from his criticism.
    It's one of the few shows I would make a return trip for.

6. Larry76

Larry76 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have seen him multiple times. Always bring my newbie friends. My ribs hurt from laughing so hard.

That being said, if you are easily offended, then go to one of the afternoon kid friendly shows.

7. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We laughed through the whole show also. I loved when he kept making my Texas husband say his name and then he would say it over and over dragging it out just like a Texan does.

Sema Show
  8. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Loved the show and as for the crudeness, yes there is plenty of that. Interesting note though, at the end of the show we saw he made a point of saying it was all in jest and to respect others. Don't know if he says this every show but I thought was classy way to end.

9. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty much the same answers when this gets asked. Most say he is funny, and a good show. Some do not like it - smaller group. Then another group has been multiple times.

Show has been going for many years. And usually near full.

We are in the multiple visits.

10. realjwstorm

realjwstorm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HILARIOUS!! Doesn't matter if u sit up front or up back..he'll get you..hope to see him next month

11. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have been twice

Hysterical & offensive--but he picks on everyone--all races, ages, sex, professions, etc.

It's clear he has a base of jokes he uses for various "groups" (so actually very prepared) but he really lets the mix of the audience set the tone. He is very quick on his feet with a joke that fits.

The first time we went we sat with a couple from the UK & he asked what the gal did for a living & she said attorney and he asked what kind of law & she said "affirmative action"--he nearly fell off the stage laughing. As he said--you can't write this stuff!

12. memelissascott

memelissascott Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He's pretty negative and demeaning, which is not my favorite kind of comedy. But everybody laughed some.

13. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    seen him 5 times now. hes great ,if you have an open mind you will have a blast rember its just comedy.so relax and enjoy:wave:

14. TuneinTokyo

TuneinTokyo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought he was great. I laughed the whole time.

2 older black ladies walked out but the rest of their group stayed.

15. Julie888

Julie888 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He picks on anyone. Your only hope of being missed is when the audience is full. Crowds were very small in early Jan.

Sometimes he keeps returning to someone, even though they're obviously are not happy with his humour. That happened the first time I saw him.

The second time it was a similar (very crude) attack, but the folks went along with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.