1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

jackson browne same day tickets?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by kitson, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

so, jackson browne will be at the pearl at the palms on our day of arrival, friday feb 15th.

i have some trust issues with allegiant running on time, so am not buying tickets in advance.

if our flight arrives on time, and checkin at gold coast goes well, we should have a couple of hours before concert to walk across to the palms and check out ticket availability.

it is the friday of valentines day, the pearl is not a huge venue, it may very well be sold out, but we will check with the box office at palms first. then, i guess the next option would be to look for ticket resellers outside the venue, or around the bar areas at the palms?

never bought a scalped ticket in my life...anyone got any tips for me, both on where at the palms would be a good place to see some ticket resellers, and on how not to be ripped off?

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Pearl is a very small venue, and if you are really determined to see Jackson Browne, I would buy now. What you can do to protect yourself is buy the tickets through Ticketmaster and purchase their ticket insurance - which is a very nominal fee.

There are very strict circumstances under which they will refund the price of tickets but airline delay is one of them. Here is more info:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/insurance

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    for vegas the pearl is pretty big 4000 and jackson brown is only a theater act now.most of the tickets will be comps or they will paper the house.so dont worry you should be able to find something

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.