1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Sunday Buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by lmchls, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lmchls

lmchls Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My friend and I will be in town on Sunday Feb. 24 and I'm looking for a decent buffet that's not gonna break the bank and serves Mimosa's :licklips: I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it ~ the 23 seems like a lifetime away lol

2. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whenever someone asks about a Sunday brunch, the Bally's Sterling Brunch is always recommended. That one is out of my budget, too! I'd like to specifically see a recommendation for a great Sunday brunch on the strip for $30.00 or less.

3. lmchls

lmchls Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's what I'm talking about ~ I don't want to spend a ton ~ not trying to be a cheapskate but I'm not rich either lol

4. Steve in RI.

Steve in RI. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cravings at the Mirage should fit the bill nicely. If you have a Las Vegas Advisor membership, there is a nice 2 for 1 that you can use!

5. AndyAkeko

AndyAkeko Time magazine's 2006 Person of the Year

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We can eat at the MSS or Fremont brunch on Saturday but are looking for a good one for Sunday when we move to the strip. I remember Mirage having a weak dessert selection. Our sweet tooths are looking for a tasty, value champagne brunch on the strip.

7. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure on price, but maybe check Harrahs. I eat there at least once every trip ever since my first Vegas trip, but I'm not sure if they have mimosas or not! I will say, the food is really good tho and most mornings it's around 15-16$. Good luck!!

8. kiwiboy1

kiwiboy1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For $30 brunch on the strip, your best bet is Mirage Cravings. Mirage is a top 10 buffet in all of Vegas and probably top 5 in value. MSS is a great choice for downtown.

The BEST on the strip, regardless of price are Wynn, Bellagio, Caesars, Cosmo. Everyone has a different number one depending on taste. Bellagio is the cheapest at $36 including champagne if you want to stretch. Mirage is $9 cheaper. Harrah's does an OK job but for the same price as Mirage is not really up to it. Also if you are an LVA member you get a Two for One coupon making it outstanding value.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.