1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How about resort fees?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Dewey090, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dewey089

Dewey089 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you take free rooms using My Vegas offers, do you still pay resort fees or are those dropped? Or is it different for different places?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2013
  2. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. Dewey089

Dewey089 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. And weekend nights are included in the free offers? I could actually use these for 2 free nights when offered and cover my weekend room expenses?

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As far as had been seen so far, the only hotel to offer weekend night stays is Circus Circus.

As for resort fees, the email confirmation I received on the room for Mirage says:
    Personally, I'm bookmarking the Myvegas terms that state that you don't have to pay that.

5. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    unfortunately no weekends.

Sun-Thurs only.

at least thats what the fine print says when you redeem your LPs for your room reward.

6. djegators

djegators Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, no resort fees. I used the two free nights at Aria, and I was told when making the reservation that I would have to pay them, but I did not. I did print the terms just in case, but they charged me nothing. I didn't even have to give them a credit card.

7. clippercfx

clippercfx Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if this helps with your question, but last weekend I stayed at the Mirage, and my offer gave me a comped room for Saturday night. I payed the resort fee on my (reduced) room rate for Thursday and Friday nights, but for my free Saturday night, there was no resort fee.

clippercfx

8. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're good friends with a couple who stays at Sam's Town RFB comp regularly. They do not pay a resort fee. I asked them specifically about it last trip.

9. Dewey089

Dewey089 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks.
    And thanks for the resort fee info as well.
    Circus Circus works for me for weekends. I'm at the low end of the feeding trough. And there, if for some reason the resort fee pops up, it will still just be a ten dollar room.
    Dmr, thanks for the Sam's Town information. I actually have booked there on B Connected and not been charged a fee even though paying cash. I did not make it clear in the post that this was a MyVegas question on redeeming free comps. Sorry. I post edited that in. I don't think Sam's has joined that game yet. I'm hoping.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2013
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.