1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Excalibur Reservation Change Fee

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by SH0CK, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just another reason to skip calling the hotels and do everything online yourself...

I ran across this when checking rates online for a friend.
    I checked other MGM Resort properties and it looks like Excalibur is the only one doing it... for now. :rolleyes2:

2. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's stupid. Might as well cancel and rebook. Just more headaches for them with people trying to avoid a stupid fee. Thanks for letting us know.

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CET will charge you a phone fee if you do a flat-out phone ressie, however, they will NOT charge you a fee if it is something you can't do yourself online. Such as two consecutive ressies, etc.

Easter again..:
  4. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If Excalibur havent emailed me by 11:30pm (UK time) tonight, i'll be going mental!

I booked direct with the hotel, then found a rate a lot cheaper 30 minutes later, i followed this link: http://www.excalibur.com/promotions/promotions_bestrate.aspx

and emailed them the proof, and completed the form...
    Says to allow for 72hrs, so kinda hoping they come through (same for Luxor also...)

However, what happens if they dont get in touch, or if i call and they refuse to honor the deal without a given reason, guess i am just stuck right ?!

Show me the money Jerry, show me the money!!!
  5. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Luxor is doing it as well:

If you book on Luxor.com and find a lower rate for the same dates at a later time, call 1-800-288-1000 and we'll be glad to lower your rate ($10 change fee applies). If you find these rates within 24 hours of booking see the procedures at luxor.com/bestrate.

6. mikeinctown

mikeinctown High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That makes me angry. They imply that they guarantee a lowest rate yet they tell you if you do find a lower one, you have to pay them to make things right. Seems they do not value customers.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.