1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Le Rendezvous Lounge - Paris

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Tahoejoe2, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Le Rendezvous Lounge - Paris
    Can anyone tell me how this lounge works?
    How much do you pay to get in? It sounds like you pay once for a days visit.
    Below is what they provide:
    Hours of Operation Morning: 7am-11am
    Evening: 5pm - 8pm. for a nominal daily fee, based upon availability.
    Continental breakfast from 7am-11am
    Evening appetizers from 5pm-8pm
    Two complimentary alcoholic beverages per person, per day
    Additional alcoholic beverages available for a nominal fee
    Daily newspapers for your reading enjoyment

2. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We thought about this for our last trip and then decided not to to do it. I may be wrong but I think you have to pay for each night of your trip whether you use it or not and for us it just didn't become cost effective. My thoughts initially were that, since I get up early I could get my coffee and then when hubbie got up we could have breakfast there. Hubbie pointed out I get way more than my free share of coffee playing the slots and that we like to eat a bigger breakfast than a continental bkfast (since we don't eat lunch) so that didnt make much sense. As for late afternoon drinks and apps, we get enough free drinks just while gambling, so cost wise that didn't make sense either. Then we also realized we didn't want to pay for something and then feel locked into it time wise and have to be anywhere at any given time. We just like to fly by the seat of our pants in vegas. We had show tickets two nights with nice dinner reservations so all in all, it wouldn't have made much financial sense. But I do think if you don't gamble and have to pay for drinks, this could be a nice option.

3. lvpeg

lvpeg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone have the daily cost on this? Is it a per person, or per room cost.

4. lvpeg

lvpeg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just did a little searching, and it looks like it's between 50 and 75 per room, per day. As I will be a single in the room, it wouldn't be worth it.

5. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Ivpeg. Sounds way too expensive.

6. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like no bargain or maybe a wash

Lets say you order the cont. with coffee and oj from room service I'm guessing $25-30 for two?
    Go to a happy hour late afternoon at a nice restaurant ,4 drinks some 1/2 priced hot appys -maybe $25-30 for two .
    In contrast,we go to the Gold Coast for a breakfast buffet for $5.99 per person. I'll be the first to admit the free drinks we get while gambling arent really free most times.

7. mganut

mganut Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It really depends on your wants and needs while staying at Paris. We always utilize their Le Rendezvous Lounge package and we will again when we arrive tomorrow.

The cost is $50.00 additional per night and includes all the goodies that you have listed. We always book the lowest cost room online (Luxury - non view) and then upgrade to the package at check in. For example, our room rate this week Tuesday - Saturday averages $62.00 per night and upgrading to this package brings it to $112.00 nightly. I can't even stay at a Hampton Inn in Chicago for that price. I also use the $20 sandwich at check in which results in a complimentary pool and Belagio Fountains view.

What we like about the package is that I get up before my wife, shower and I am at the concierge room by eight which leaves the bathroom for my wife who then joins me around ten. This gives me two hours to read the newspapers (they offer the WSJ and local), drink many cups of coffee and share conversations with other vacationers. The breakfast offerings are substantial and I always take a large coffee to go as well.

In the evening the offerings include peel and eat shrimp cocktail, cheese and fruit tray, two hot entrees, deserts, bottled beer, wine and liquor. This is all self service and I always take a drink (in a cup) with me as we leave. Some evenings our stop at the lounge actually replaces dinner for us.

We have never had an issue having an additional drink or two but we always leave a five dollar tip each visit. The staff is terrific (many of them are the same each visit) and most appreciative of the gratuity as well.

As you can see, it works for us! Hope that this helps with your decision.

8. mganut

mganut Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Update

I am here this week and the price is now $60.00 additional per night.

9. lvpeg

lvpeg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Mganut. As a solo, not worth to me.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.