1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Mystery of Mlife

Discussion in 'Comps' started by littlepiggie, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am trying to understand the logic at MLIFe. My last trip I stayed at Bellagio for 2 days and earned 60K points. I also stopped in at Aria for a few hours and played HL slots and dropped 2k. After the last trip my host at Bellagio said she was satisfied with my play and the offers I get would improve and they did. I currently have 2 offers below from Aria and Bellagio for spring with 3 free nights and some FP and food. I however today received an amazing corporate offer from MLIFE offering 119+ room rates from Bellagio and various other hotels for 119 a night+60 dollars in free play. Could someone at MLIFE get a damn clue. Why on earth do they send me an offer for discounted rooms when I have 2 free offers and their nicer properties.

Also another thing that confuses me is that between my wife and I we have earned 300+ in comps on MYVEGAS for facebook. We have no spent a dime and I am getting a better offer than my mlife corporate offer.

2. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since you said you had a host, don't sweat the corporate offers. Whether I have a corporate offer or not, I just email my host who sets everything up at RFL or RFB. Since we go to Vegas about every month, I mostly ignore the corporate offers. Send an email to your host, tell him/her what days you are going to be there and see if you don't get your rooms comped regardless of the offers.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get free rooms and often suites.

I also get offers for $119 rooms, etc.

They just keep throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.