1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dinner Time

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by vegas4pools, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegas4pools

vegas4pools Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When making dinner reservations, do you have a favorite reservation time you all shoot for? Do you work around a show or other event planned, or get discouraged if that time is unavailable? What time do you feel is the average booking time people prefer? Early...? Late...? We always shoot for 7-7:30. I think that breaks up the day/evening really well. Plenty of time for the day, and by time we finish dinner, we still have the night... Which is still pretty young to us when we are in Vegas.

2. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I try to make it as late as I can and still make whatever show or even I have planned for the night.

3. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

I like to shoot 6-7 to beat the rush, I've found dining at peak times causes service to suffer and longer meals in general... the kitchen takes longer to fire orders, etc.

4. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    normally at home I eat dinner around 6:30 or so, but when I'm on vacation, I shoot for 8.
    If the tables are only open earlier, I'll find another restaurant.

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've honestly have never had trouble getting in anywhere in Vegas at anytime (except trying to get a day of reservation at Gordon Ramsey Steak)

We are generally a "6:00 or 6:30" group. Unless are doing a show then probably 5:30. All depends on what the day and night holds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.