1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Scoring a Bellagio Buffet line pass?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by mike mc, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking into going to the Buffet at Bellagio and trying to aquire a skip the line pass, if I threw some bets at the sports book then ask would that work ?

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You don't have to do anything special to get a buffet line pass - if you have a Pearl level MLife Card or above, you already have your line pass - it is an automatic line pass for any MGM Resorts buffet. If you are a Gold MLife card or above, it is an automatic line pass for the buffets and the coffee shops.

3. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a M-life card but really no play there , usually at CET properties

4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you a hotel guest? I get them fairly readily at check-in (and wind up giving them away since I'm Gold). Otherwise, I suppose you could try asking at the concierge desk, but without any real play in the system, I imagine this could be a tall order.

5. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do they check one's mLife card at the register by swiping it or just looking at it? From past experiences at CET properties in A.C., they have someone "guarding" the Seven Stars/Diamond/Platinum line on busy days such as holidays and weekends. I ask because my family member used to be a Noir member but it recently expired...

6. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At the Bellagio cafe and buffet, you just enter through the mlife line and hold it up. I know there is no way the attendant is looking at the date on my Noir card because they glance at it when I hold it up and the date is hard to read on the card even up close (great color scheme, MGM). Now, if you use the card to then pay at the register, they might notice.

I Need Spa
  7. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your results may vary, but the only time I've actually handed them my card and ID was if I was using comps. Other time's I've just waved it. One time the lady at Monte Carlo did take it so that she could refer to me by name, which was kind of odd. Mostly because she used it 5 times in about a minute, mispronouncing it all the way.

8. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds great. Thanks guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.