1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Nightclub Passes

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Stella-Mark, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stella-Mark

Stella-Mark Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2nd time to Vegas at the end of Feb.

1st time we struggled to get into clubs as a group of males.

Just wondering in peoples experience if its a good idea to get nightclub passes? Do these work and are they good value for money.

Example i'm looking at is Vegas Passport.

Any help appreciated.

2. VegasKing

VegasKing High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try for a VIP club crawl. There are a couple of companies that do this now. Essentially, you meet at a lounge, then go to 3 clubs, traveling via limo between the clubs. The cost is less than if you paid admission at each club, and you do not have to wait in line. Have done this a couple of times, and it has been excellent both times.

3. Stella-Mark

Stella-Mark Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cheers for that. How much is the club crawl? And how much did you spend roughly on the night out?

Is the Vegas passport thing not a good idea then in your opinion?

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The current club crawls on Groupon are priced between $44 and $78 for a couple. I have done the one that is $78 a couple twice, it was a great time. I would still count on spending $100 to $200 a couple depending on how much you drink.

5. petp13

petp13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    easiest way to get entry into the tier 1 clubs (besides buying a table) is to buy advance tickets at wanttickets.com
    youre guaranteed entry and theres a separate, faster moving, line for advance ticket holders.
    i usually just stick to one place each night so cant comment on any of the club crawls.

6. VegasKing

VegasKing High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, the club crawls are mostly going to be Tier 2 (Haze, Pure, etc) as opposed to Tier 1 (XS, Marquee, Tryst, Tao). If you want Tier 1, would agree with petp13 and go to wanttickets.com. If you pay full price for club crawl, would be $79, but there are discounts out there for each site even if not on Groupon. Think I paid $49 for my last one. Make sure to get the one with limo in between clubs, some only allow you to walk in between clubs.

7. Stella-Mark

Stella-Mark Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cheers for the ideas. Has anyone done the Vegas passport?

Thinking of getting that. Then doing one of the club crawls on 1 or 2 of the nights.

How long do the club crawls last?

8. addicted

addicted High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What clubs are you interested in?

Depending on how many guys you have you're probably going to need to split up before jumping in line somewhere at the least.

You could also try finding a host for the club you're trying to get into. Try JackColton.com - theres a bunch of contact info on there. All you need to do is text a host and have them put your name on the guestlist. They probably won't put your name down with more than one other guy, so some of your friends may also have to get in on this.

I've never done a club crawl so I can't offer any advice there.

When you get back from vegas come back and share your experience, we would be interested to hear how it goes:beer:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.