1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Harrahs Boarding Pass Printing

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Lord Suspect, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Suspect

Lord Suspect High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where is the best place to print boarding passes? Is it back by the bell hop bag check? If yes how much do they charge?

2. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At the airport it's free......

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You do not need to print advance boarding passes. Not sure why people still do that.

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are kiosks back by the bell hop. When I was there last year the concierge did our for us, after he was us struggling with the kiosk. We did give a tip.

I agree though, its not really necessary anymore.

5. Jenx72

Jenx72 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting that question. I was wondering the same thing LOL! :thumbsup:

6. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Outside of KGB burger they have two stations where you can print boarding passes, not sure how much they charge.

7. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It would run about $5 cash for the base number of minutes on the kiosks which would be 10 minutes I think. It's something like a buck a page to print. The kiosks are scattered through the property. Just use them to check in and print at the airport. And there are free computer terminals in the Diamond Lounge if you qualify.

8. Lord Suspect

Lord Suspect High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanx all

9. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Then what do you do? I just realized you can print boarding passes and skip the whole check in if I'm only bringing a carry on. This would be nice as checking in on my way there the line can get pretty long.

10. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Electronic boarding pass.

With most airlines now you can check in online with a mobile phone and email the boarding pass to yourself. When you get to the airport you show the email to the agent and they scan it right off your phone.

11. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you only have a carryon, there a many options. Easiest is to use one the many generic terminals at the airport. You just walk up and print it right there. Usually nobody is using them.

Most - not all - of the airlines have kiosks for printing only boarding passes, no luggage with little to no lines as well.

12. Sklem211

Sklem211 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely just print at the airport. My usual airline charges a fee for early seat selection up until check in opens 24 hours prior to departure. I use my cell phone to check in and pick my seat once it gets close enough to departure, then I just walk up to one of those kiosks at the airport and print the pass from there and there has never been a line because there are so many kiosks. If you do have a bag, it's a short line to drop it off usually, and a lot of airlines now let you print your own baggage tag from the kiosk so you just attach it to your bag yourself and then just drop it off at the self serve baggage drop.

13. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One more thing about the airport kiosks - I can confirm that Allegiant Air is not included on the screens - yup, gotta go to the ticket counter for checked luggage!

14. feltbettor

feltbettor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks dooner. I primarily use Allegiant Air and have been thinking about using the kiosks at McCarran to print my boarding pass. Guess not.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.